Sunday 24 June 2012

The Great American Road Trip – Part 23 Pensacola – more men in uniform


As I was passing through Pensacola I saw a sign pointing to the National Naval Aviation Museum. This was next to the Naval Air Station.

I joined a tour of the Naval Air Station which was led by Navy pilot, Seth. He could have doubled for a recruiting poster, 6 foot, athletic build, black hair and brown eyes. He fitted his olive flying suit beautifully! We got talking before the tour about my motorcycle journey, Seth was also a biker. The tour was excellent and afterwards Seth asked if I’d like to join him at the officers’ mess for lunch. He assured me casual dress (including motorcycle leathers) was fine for lunch. I didn’t need to be asked twice by a cute navy boy!

We hopped in a Jeep and headed back to the Air Station. We stopped outside the barracks and Seth told me he needed to get something form his room before we headed to the mess. I followed him inside. As soon as I walked in the door I was pulled to the ground and a cloth hood was pulled over my head. There were a couple of guys involved but no one said anything. Once I was on the ground my captors got to work. My hands were pulled behind my back, wrists crossed and tied together. My ankles were crossed and brought up behind my back. They were tied together and tied to my wrists in a very effective hogtie. I was gagged with rope pulling the hood into my mouth. More ropes were added around my thighs and upper arms.  The rope gagging me was tied off to my hogtie and another rope was tied around my neck and tied off to the hogtie. There was something about navy boys and rope!

I was carried a short distance and put down on a carpeted floor. I heard a door close. Not a word was spoken. I started to struggle against my ropes but theses boys had done a magnificent job of tying me up. I could barely move and I realised that if I struggled too much, it would start to tighten the rope around my neck. I tried calling out but the rope gag did a good job of muffling my cries. The hood over my head cut off the light. My helpless state was also making me as horny as hell! Although I was helplessly tied, I continued to struggle against my bonds, although not too much to avoid choking.

I was left there for a couple of hours, although I had lost track of time being hooded and tied. I heard the door open and close. My rope gag was removed, the rope was removed from my neck and the hood was removed. I blinked at the light and looked straight into Seth’s eyes. He untied the hogtie so I could stretch out and kissed me. He hoped I wasn’t pissed at him for tying me up; I think the obvious bulge in my leather pants gave him the answer. I told him about the bondage adventures I’d had so far on my journey. I was in Seth’s barracks room.

Suddenly the door opened and Seth jumped to attention. Two of his fellow flyers walked in; however, they outranked him, which is why he leapt to attention. “What have you got here Ensign Jones? An unauthorised visitor? Hands behind your back!”

I was struck dumb by the sudden turn of events. The two officers who entered the room were identical build to Seth, one had white blond hair and blue eyes, the other a darker blond with blue eyes. One of them grabbed a roll of gaffer tape that was sitting on the desk and cut a long strip off which he gagged me with. The other picked one of the ropes Seth had untied from me and tied Seth’s hands behind his back. The ropes were untied from my ankles and legs and I was pulled to my feet. A rope was tied around Seth’s neck to form a leash, another rope was tied around my neck and tied to the rope around Seth’s neck. The hood that had been over my head was pulled over Seth’s head. One of the guys left the room for a moment and reappeared with another hood which was pulled over my head. I felt a tug on the rope around my neck as Seth was led away. I followed, feeling my way carefully with my feet. I tried flexing my jaws against the gag but it held firm.

We were led down a number of corridors with a few turns along the way. We stopped and my hands were untied but I was warned not to struggle. They were quickly retied in front of me. I was backed against a wall and my hands were tied above my head to something overhead. The rope around my neck was tied to something on the wall. Ropes were then tied around my ankles and thighs just above my knees. My hood was removed. We were in a gym. Seth was tied and gagged beside me the same way. I struggled against these ropes but again they held firm.

Our captors left us to struggle for a while before returning. They commented about the fact that we seemed to be enjoying ourselves and started rubbing our crotches. I was certainly feeling really horny helplessly tied and gagged next to a helplessly tied and gagged naval officer. Eventually the fly on my leather pants was undone and my cock pulled out. They also unzipped the bottom of Seth’s flight suit – I noted it had a two way zip which unzipped from both top and bottom. Seth’s cock was also pulled out and they proceeded to jerk us off. They brought us to the edge several times before we were allowed to shoot our loads and shoot we did!

Our captors untied us and introduced themselves as Dane and Lucas. They suggested I stay for dinner and we headed back to Seth’s room. They suggested I dress “appropriately” and got out a spare flight suit and boots from Seth’s closet. We would be going to a junior officers’ mess so there would be no possibility of anyone senior seeing me. The junior officers already knew of my existence. It was a wonderful feeling to wear Seth’s flying suit.

I had a most enjoyable dinner with Seth, Dane and Lucas. We headed back to Seth’s room where Dane and Lucas grabbed me and tied my hands in front of me. I was gagged again with tape. I was pushed on the bed and my hands were tied above my head to the bed head. A rope was tied around my ankles and tied off to the foot of the bed. They then grabbed Seth pushing him onto the bed facing of me. He was tied and gagged the same way as me. Ropes were then tied around our chests, waists and thighs tying us to each other. All we could do was look into each other’s eyes. Dane and Lucas then left us, turning out the light. I figured it was intended that we would spend the night like this.

We must have drifted off to sleep at some stage as the next thing I remember was being woken up by my gag being removed. It was Dane. He also unzipped the bottom of our flight suits pulling out our rigid cocks. “OK boys, you have an hour before Seth has to be up.” We spent the next hour kissing and rubbing our cocks against each other. We managed to shoot another load before Dane returned to untie us. We got showered. Seth changed into his uniform and I put my leathers back on. We had breakfast; no one commented about my still being there but we got some knowing looks.

Seth had to go to work and I had to continue my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment