Tuesday 19 June 2012

The Great American Road Trip – Part 22 Goin Crazy in Georgia


After Thanksgiving, David and I headed back to Washington and I resumed my motorcycle journey south.

I arrived in Savannah, Georgia and headed for the Youth Hostel. It was a spooky looking two story building, however, on arrival I found it had closed down. As I contemplated my accommodation options, two guys in leather jackets walked out the front door and introduced themselves as Ethan and Tyler. They were both around 6 foot and athletic build. Ethan had black hair and brown eyes; Tyler was blond with blue eyes. They had bought the youth hostel and converted it into a B&B, however, they didn’t get have their operating licence. We talked about my journey and they told me that while they couldn’t take paying guests, I could always stay over as a friend.

They helped me carry my gear inside and set me up in one of the rooms. The whole building had been beautifully renovated. It had started life as a private sanatorium where wealthy patients had been treated away from the state run mental asylums. Technically the patients hadn’t been committed but the effect was the same, they weren’t really there voluntarily. It was a choice of the sanatorium or the state asylum.

“We found some pretty amazing stuff in the basement when we started renovating,” said Ethan.

“Yeah, it had all been sealed off but it was all in amazing condition when we found it.” Tyler added.

“The sanatorium closed down about 30 years ago but someone had obviously been looking after it. Let’s go have a look.”

I followed Ethan and Tyler down the stairs. There was a wide corridor with a series of doors each side. Tyler spoke. “This was the dungeon are where patients were kept restrained. We found a couple of padded cells and regular cells and lots of restraints.”

Ethan added. “We did some research into the history of the place and there’s no record of there being a dungeon in the sanatorium, it was supposed to be something that was only done in the state asylums.”

He opened one of the doors; it led to a cell. There was a bed against one wall with about a zillion leather straps attached.

“But have a look across the corridor.” Tyler said. He opened the door; it was to a padded cell!

I walked into the padded cell. It was around the size of a bedroom, about 3 by 3 metres. It felt a bit strange walking on the padded floor and I felt the padded walls. “Imagine being locked in here.” I said.

Suddenly Ethan appeared in the cell, carrying what looked like a black leather jacket with a whole lot of straps hanging off it. “Why don’t you give it a go?” He said. He held the jacket up and I realised it was a straitjacket. My cock went hard at the thought but at the same time the logical part of my brain kicked in. I had only just met these guys who now wanted to strap me in a strait jacket in a padded cell.

“Ah thanks guys….I think I’ll give it a miss for now…” I replied.

All a sudden I was face down on the floor of the padded cell with Ethan and Tyler on top of me. They were both strong and I was no match for them. They soon had my leather jacket and shirt off and had my arms threaded into the straitjacket’s sleeves. I felt them buckled the straps up at the back of the jacket and in that moment I knew I was helpless. A bulge was forming in the crotch of my leather pants. They strapped my arms, strapped up the crotch strap then closed the door to the cell. I called out for them to let me go and struggled against the strait jacket. It felt really wonderful and I knew I wasn’t getting out of it until the boys let me go. I threw myself at the side of the padded cell but just bounced off. I kept my rage up for a while but soon tired and slumped back against the walls, defeated.

After I’d been there a short time the door opened and boys stepped into the cell. I started yelling for them to let me go. Tyler produced a leather harness which he and Ethan strapped over my head clamping my jaws shut and effectively gagging me. They then held my legs while they strapped another leather restraint on me. It consisted of leather ankle cuffs which where attached by a leather strap about a foot long, a hobble. Gagged and hobbled, the boys left the cell and locked the door. I tried calling out but was silenced by the gag. I struggled against the strait jacket and the hobble. The more I struggled, the hornier I got.

I lost track of time. I had mixed emotions. On the one hand being trussed up in a straitjacket was making me really horny, on the other hand I realised I was completely helpless being held captive by two guys I’d only met a couple of hours ago.

The door opened and Ethan and Tyler walked in. “You’re probably hungry, we’ve brought you some food. We’ll take you’re gag off but if you make a noise, it goes back on and you’re going hungry. Do you understand?”

I could smell hot roast beef which was making me really hungry. I nodded and my gag was removed. They held up a roast beef roll for me to eat. There were also French fries and a large cup of Coke. The food and drink felt good. After I finished eating and drinking the gag was replaced and I was again locked in the padded cell. After a while I could feel the Coke work its way to my bladder and I mmmppphhhed uselessly into my gag that I needed a toilet break.

Just as I felt on the brink of pissing myself the door opened and Ethan and Tyler came in. “OK we’re going to help you to the bathroom but the gag stays on.” They took and arm each and led me down the hall to the bathroom. My walking was hampered by the hobble. They undid the crotch straps of the straitjacket, pulled my leather pants down and seated me on the toilet. I was bursting and soon emptied my bladed. With my business finished, they pulled my pants back up, refastened the crotch straps and returned me to the padded cell.

“Sleep tight.” At that point they turned the light off in the cell plunging it into darkness. I struggled more against the straitjacket and mmmppphhhed into my gag which only succeeded in making me horny. I eventually drifted off to sleep.

I woke up with a start. I couldn’t move my arms and couldn’t call out for help. All of a sudden I realised where I was. Strapped in a straitjacket locked in a padded cell. The light had come on so I assumed it must be morning. I was feeling well rested. The door opened and Tyler and Ethan walked in. “Hope you slept well, breakfast time.” They undid the leg hobble and led me out of the padded cell. They took me into one of the other cells where there was a table and chairs and food on the table. They sat me down at one of the chairs and removed my gag and assisted me with breakfast which consisted of breakfast burritos, juice and coffee.

We talked about my night in the padded cell, which I had to admit I had thoroughly enjoyed. We then talked about my trip and my bondage adventures to date. I also mentioned that I was feeling really horny and was in need of release. “I think we can help with that” Ethan said strapping the muzzle back on. They led me to the cell they had showed me earlier that contained the bed with the leather straps. They lay me down on the bed and strapped me down tightly. The then placed a leather hood over my head. They undid the fly of my leather jeans releasing my rigid cock. Someone started stroking it gently but all of a sudden this stopped and I was left alone. I was aching for release and struggled against the strait jacket and s the straps holding me to the bed. Eventually the stroking started again and was worked up to the brink of climax. I was struggling like crazy against my bonds and mmmppphhhing into my gag. I was edged several times before finally being able to shoot a load.

I had expected to be released after shooting but I was left restrained. I struggled against my bonds and mmmppphhhed into my gag but I wasn’t going anywhere. The leather hood stopped me from knowing what was going on. Eventually someone started stroking my cock again and worked me up to orgasm again and I shot another load. Still I wasn’t released. They milked me another two times before eventually releasing me. I was exhausted but very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment