Thursday 12 July 2012

The Great American Road Trip – Part 25 – Austin – The New Year’s Eve Party


I headed to Austin to spend Christmas and New Year with my cousin Luke. I’d previously visited Austin with Luke’s brother, David for Thanksgiving having a bondage adventure along the way. I wondered if anything else awaited in Austin.

I had a great Christmas with Luke and paid a visit to Dallas after Christmas returning to Austin for New Year. Luke and I had been invited to a New Year’s Eve party; the dress code was leather. Like his brother David, Luke had a good collection of leather clothing and loaned me some of his Langlitz leathers to save me wearing my bike leathers.

The leathered eye candy at the party was fantastic. Being the only Australia at the party I was a bit of a celebrity and I had a good opportunity to talk about the bondage adventures I’d had along the way. While the eye candy was impressive, the man who stopped me in my tracks was Aaron, who arrived shortly before midnight. He was 6 foot, athletic build, blonde haired and blue eyed. He was dressed in a leather NYPD uniform with Dehner patrol boots.

Midnight came and we toasted the New Year. Immediately after Aaron walked over to me and my first words were, “You can arrest me any time.”

Aaron lost no time removing his handcuffs from his belt and cuffing my hands behind my back, palms out. My cock grew hard as I felt the metal cuffs tighten on my wrists.

“You need to be taken into custody.” With that, Aaron took me by the arm and started to lead me out of the room. As I walked past Luke I just managed to get out, “Uh, I’ll see you later.” To which Luke replied “Go for it cous.”

Aaron led me to his car, opened the back door and half helped and half pushed me into the back seat, fastening my seatbelt. He picked up a black cloth hood which happened to be on the seat next to me and pulled it over my head. I then heard him get in the drivers seat and we headed off. I was exciting having been “arrested” by a leather cop and now being taken away by him.

We drove for what felt like about half an hour and I felt the car slow and turn into a garage. Aaron turned the engine off and I heard an electric garage door close. I hear the car door open. My seat belt was removed and Aaron helped me out of the car, although he didn’t remove my hood. He led into another room where he removed my hood. It was obviously his dungeon as there were all sorts of restraints around the place. He hugged me and we kissed – man he was a good kisser.

“Time to get you restrained for the night.” He pointed to a leather covered bed in one corner of the room which had a leather bag on it. “There’s your sleepsack for the night.”

I looked at the sleepsack, “I’ve always wanted to see what one of these was like.”

Aaron unlocked my handcuffs and told me to strip, pointing out that I’d be quite warm enough just in the leather sleepsack. I eased myself into the sleepsack finding the sleeves down the side for my arms. It was definitely going to be a tight fit! Once I was in, he zipped the sack up and I felt the leather tighten around my body. I note the zip was in a couple of part as Aaron was able to adjust the zip so he could gain access to my cock.

Next pulled a tight leather hood onto my head and laced it up tightly. The only holes were for my nose; the hood blocked out all light, muffled sound and effectively gagged me. After the hood, he laced the sack up so it was even tighter, finally he buckled up a number of straps around my body. The final touch was to tie the sack the bed frame. I had noticed a row of D rings along the sack and ropes had been tied between each of the D rings to the bed frame. The net result of all of this was that I was strapped tightly into a leather sleepsack which was tied to a bed frame which meant I was completely unable to move. This was probably the most thorough bondage I had ever been in and I was totally hard. I struggled against the sack but new I was helplessly trapped.

I felt Aaron put a pillow under my head and say “Sweet dreams.”

The feeling of helplessness in a sleepsack is truly incredible. I couldn’t move, I couldn’t see and I couldn’t hear anything apart from the creak of leather. It was totally relaxing and I felt detached from the world. I eventually drifted off to sleep.

I was woken up by the feel of my cock being stroked. Restrained as I was, I was as horny as hell and aching to cum. I felt lube being applied to my cock and Aaron started to jerk me off, slowly at first working me up to orgasm and I shot a huge load. I struggled against the sleepsack but it and the ropes held me fast. I was a wonderful feeling and I longed to be released from the sleepsack, however, nothing happened. I started to struggle and mmmppphhhed into my hood but nothing happened.

I realised that Aaron wasn’t going to release me and I eventually relaxed and driftd in and out of sleep. Some time later Aaron again started to jerk me off and again he worked me up to orgasm. Again he left me.

He jerked me off for a third time – I was amazed I still had that much cum left in me. This time he removed my hood and lay on the bed next to me, kissing me.

He eventually released me from the sleepsack and I dressed back in my leathers. It was now after midday. We headed out for lunch where Luke joined us, noting my new year glow.

No comments:

Post a Comment