Monday 16 July 2012

The Great American Road Trip – Part 26 Hangin’ around Tombstone Arizona


I continued to head west from Austin finding myself in Tombstone, Arizona. There was a cowboy gunfight show, which I decided to attend. The actors were drop dead gorgeous and were dressed in tight blue Wranglers, leather chaps, western shirts, leather vests and cowboy boots. I couldn’t keep my eyes off them. One of the features to one side of the stage was a gallows complete with a noose. I wondered what it would be like to be standing on the gallows with my hands tied behind my back waiting for the trapdoor to open.

Part way through the show one of them said they needed a volunteer from the audience. He was carrying a coil of rope, the end of which was tied as a lasso. He ran up into the seating areas and before I know what was going on, the lasso had tightened around chest and I felt myself being pulled down to the stage.

It started off in the usual audience volunteer way. “What’s your name and where are you from?”

“James and I’m from Sydney Australia.”

There was a bit of banter about how far I had travelled and how I was dressed (full black motorcycle leathers.)

“We’ll get James ready for his part.”

Just as suddenly as I had arrived on stage, I was whisked off to a shed behind the stage by two of the cowboys. I was pushed to the floor and hogtied with my wrists and ankles crossed. I was gagged with a knotted bandanna and blindfolded with another bandanna.

“We’ll back for you for a later show.”

I struggled against my ropes and mmmppphhhed into my gag. These boys knew how to tie ropes and no matter how much I struggled, there was no way I was getting free. Being hogtied with your wrists and ankles crossed made it almost impossible to move. I was left struggling for what felt like a couple of hours.

I heard the shed door open and the sound of booted feet on the floor.

“Biker boy, it’s time to get you ready for the next show.”

I felt my leather jacket being unzipped and what felt like a harness was fastened around my chest and buckled up tightly. My jacket was then zipped up. My feet were untied but my hands were left tied behind my back. My blindfold was removed but I was still gagged. A loose noose was tied around my neck and I was led outside.

“OK biker boy, show time!”

I was led onto the stage.

“We caught this varmint red handed with all the stolen cattle.”

“By the look of how he’s dressed, I can see what’s happened to some of the cattle!”

There were some laughs from the audience.

“We’ll show this varmint what we do to rustlers, we hang em and we hang em high.”

I was led over to the gallows and up the steps. There was a growing bulge in my leather jeans at the thought of standing on the gallows with the noose around my neck. I was positioned over the trap door. The noose that had been used to lead me to the gallows was removed and the thick noose from the gallows was placed around my neck and cinched up. I also felt something clip onto the harness that was under my leather jacket. While I realised that the harness would stop the noose from strangling me I still imagined what it would be like to be standing on the gallows for real, waiting for the trap door to open.

“So varmint, any last words before you meet your maker.”

I mmmppphhed into my gag.

A black cloth hood was placed over my head plunging me into darkness, I also started to feel a bit dizzy. All of a sudden the trap door opened and I felt myself drop. I felt the harness stop my fall but at the same time I could feel the rough rope of the noose tighten around my neck. I tried to find the ground with my feet but there was nothing there. I felt the world go black.

I woke up; I was lying on a floor. I tried to move my hands but they were cuffed behind my back around a pole with what felt like Darby style handcuffs. Chains were locked around my ankles and thighs. I managed to get myself into a sitting position. I tried to call out but I was gagged with a knotted bandana. It looked like I was in the same shed I’d been taken to when I had been taken out of the audience. I struggled against the handcuffs and chains but I wasn’t going anywhere.

After some time the cowboys from the show came in.

“Well done biker boy, the audience loved you. I think we’ll keep you for our future shows.”

I mmmppphhhed into my gag and struggled against my handcuffs.

“There’s no point struggling, those cuffs have held stronger men than you.”

They turned to walk out and I continued to mmmppphhh into my gag, although being chained up and cuffed like this was making me as horny as hell.

“OK, just kidding.”

My captors returned to the room and removed my cuffs and chains followed by my gag. Each cowboy in turn gave me a huge kiss and hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment