Tuesday 13 March 2012

The Great American Road Trip – Part 11 The Blacksmiths Shop


I headed into Canada around the top of Lake Superior to Thunder Bay. The tourist attraction here was “Old Fort William” which was a reconstruction of the old North West Company trading post. It was off season so tourist numbers had dropped right off – I practically had the place to myself. They had various craft workshops but the place really caught my attention was the blacksmith’s shop. It was set aside from the other buildings and was made of stone rather than wood, presumably because of the fire risk.

The blacksmith’s name was Jeff and he was drop dead gorgeous! He was around 6 foot, blonde hair, blue eyes and athletic build. He was in “period” costume which included a well worn leather apron and tall black leather boots. What also caught my eye were assorted manacles hanging from hooks on the wall.

Jeff’s first words to me were “Wow! Nice leathers!”

Jeff was a fellow biker who, like me, believed that there was only one possible form of clothing for motorcycles, full leather.

Jeff was a volunteer at Old Fort William. He made his money by selling things he made in the blacksmith’s shop. His best business line was selling bondage equipment. He only had manacles and iron collars in the shop but he showed me photos of all sorts of other equipment he made which included pup cages, metal stocks, bondage chairs. We’d worked out that we were both into leather and bondage so I commented that I would love to be locked in some of the equipment he made and I told him of my experience of being in legirons for a week in Wyoming. He’d heard rumours about Wyoming’s renegade sheriff but hadn’t been able to verify it.

He apologised for not having the more severe bondage equipment but it was something he made to special order and he’d just shipped a big order but suggested I give his other manacles a try. Well, I didn’t need to be asked twice to be chained up by this gorgeous man. He had a look at my wrists, ankles and neck and picked up an iron collar and some wrist and ankle manacles and led me to the back room of the shop. There were some eye bolts set into the back wall.

He got me to put my hands behind my back and fastened the manacles around my wrists. He’d designed these to screw shut with an allen key. These fitted really snugly but he’d done an excellent job on rounding off the edges so they wouldn’t cut into my wrists. The manacles had only one chain link between them so they were really restrictive. I am really turned on my having my hands tied or cuffed behind my back and these manacles were really doing for me.

Next, he put the ankle manacles over my motorcycle boots and screwed them shut. Like the wrist manacles, they were a perfect fit. There was a short chain connecting them so I could take shortened steps but there was no way I could run or kick with them on. He then told me to sit down with my back to the wall near the eye bolts. He put the iron collar around my neck and screwed it shut. It had about a metre of chain attached to it and he locked this to one of the eye bolts with a large padlock.

“OK, try to get out of that!” He said.

I struggled against the chains but they held me fast. There was a growing bulge in my leather pants which didn’t escape Jeff’s attention. He came over and gave my crotch a good rub and then gave me a huge kiss. “It’s my dreams come true, a leather biker chained up in my back room.”

We talked about my trip and bondage adventures to date. We spoke of Jeff’s business making bondage equipment. The operators of Old Fort William knew vaguely of his business but turned a blind eye to it provided the more extreme gear was kept out of sight of visitors to the fort.

He told me that he made two styles of manacles. One type used an allen key closure like the manacles I was now locked in. The other type had an open hole where a rivet would normally be used to close them but customers used padlocks. I commented that I’d enjoyed having the legirons hammered onto me at the jail in Wyoming but these used soft nails to close and could be fairly easily removed with a hammer and chisel. I commented that it would be pretty amazing to have a full set of irons properly riveted on me. Jeff replied that it was something he’d love to do as well.

We talked for some time when Jeff asked if I’d like a coffee. I said I would, so he headed to the café to get some. He grabbed a couple of bandanas out of his pocket. He stuffed one in my mouth and tied the other one around my head to keep that one in place. He explained that it would be a bit embarrassing if a tourist walked into the shop and heard me in the back room. He locked the heavy door to the back room on his way out. Being chained and gagged was making me incredibly horny. I realised that I was helpless and Jeff could leave me here but at the same time thought that surely this wouldn’t happen in a tourist village like this.

Jeff was gone some time before I heard the sound of the door being unlocked. He came in with two takeaway coffee cups. He removed my gag then unlocked one of my wrists from the manacles relocking them in front of me. Drinking hot coffee with your hands locked behind your back is not a recommended exercise. As I finished my coffee, I started to feel really tired.

I woke up feeling very disoriented. I was lying on my side on a thin mattress. I tried to call out but found that I couldn’t move my jaw, a tight leather harness had been strapped on my head preventing me from getting a sound out. I realised my wrists were again manacled behind my back. My ankles were locked together in manacles which had only one link between them. The iron collar was still around my neck but was on a longer chain which allowed me to lie down. I struggled against the wrist and ankle manacles but they were firmly locked on. I pulled against the iron collar but it was fastened to the wall by chain. I looked behind me at the eye bolt and saw that the chain was no longer fastened to the eye bolt by a padlock, it had been welded on! A light chain came down from the iron collar to the wrist manacles, which made absolutely certain that I couldn’t work my wrists in front of me. I strained to look at my wrists. Those manacles had also been riveted on. There was now another chain connecting my wrist manacles to an eyebolt on the wall. Looking down at my ankles showed that these manacles were also riveted on. While I couldn’t see or feel the back of my iron collar, it was a pretty good assumption that it was also riveted on.

There is that time when you realise there is a difference between fantasy and reality. Yes, I’d always fantasized about having a set of manacles welded on but this was actually happening to me! I struggled against my chains but they were well and truly riveted on. I pulled against the chains connecting my manacles and iron collar to the wall but they weren’t budging. I tried to call out but the head harness muffled my cries to “mmmppphhh”. Even though I knew I was helplessly restrained I still struggled and the more I struggled, the hornier I got.

I heard the lock turn in the heavy door to the back room and Jeff walked in. He had changed into his bike leathers, a black one piece Dainese T Age with black Alpine Stars boots. He looked utterly stunning in it. He shot me a look with those beautiful blue eyes of his that melted me.

“It looks like we both get our wish, you’ve always wanted to be riveted into a set of irons and I’ve always wanted to rivet a set of irons onto a beautiful leather clad biker.”

I mmmppphhhed into my gag and pulled against my chains and tried what I could to tell Jeff that I wanted him to release me.

“You can struggle all you like, you’re not going to get out of those chains, you’re staying here as my leather prisoner.”

He walked over and sat down beside me. I tried to pull away but his firm grip and the chains stopped me. He hugged me and massaged my crotch and said gently, “Come on, you know you’ve always wanted this.” He unbuckled the head harness and started to tongue kiss me. Man, he knew what buttons to press, I melted away staring into those beautiful blue eyes. I calmed right down with Jeff there beside me. He continued to rub my crotch; I was aching for release. He gagged me again and unzipped my leather pants pulling my hard member out. He set to work both with his hand and his mouth. He edged me several times until I finally erupted shooting a huge stream. I slumped back against the wall with a clanking of chains. “Thank you Jeff, that was beautiful.”

Jeff cleaned me up and pushed my cock back in my leather pants zipping my fly up. I’ve brought you some dinner, let me get it. He’d brought some fried chicken, salad bread and beer. I enjoyed having Jeff feed these to me. I was really enjoying being Jeff’s chained prisoner. Jeff said he’d need to head off soon. The village had closed down several hours ago and while he had after hours access, he couldn’t stay too late. He told me he’d moved my motorcycle to his storage shed so it was safe. He brought a bucket in and helped me to pee and have a dump.

He went to put the head harness back on me. I protested but he got it on me. “Sorry James, I have to gag you, I can’t have you making a noise and have someone finding you here. I’ll be back in the morning before the village opens.”

While I felt I could handle the gag, he produced a leather hood. I tired to struggle and I mmmppphhed into my gag but he got the hood on me. It didn’t have any eye or mouth holes, just holes for my nose. It cut out all light and muffled sound. It actually felt wonderful. Jeff gave me another huge hug and stroked my crotch.

“Good night sexy leather man, I’ll see you in the morning.”

It hit me that Jeff was about to leave me for the night and I again mmmpphhhed into my gag and struggled against my chains. I heard the sound of the door closing and a key turning in the lock. I started to cry wondering if I’d ever be released.

With the tight hood on, I lost all track of time and drifted off to sleep.  I had dreams about finding myself chained up in a small room until I woke up realising that I really was helplessly chained up in a small room, gagged and hooded. My moods swung between euphoria at being so effectively chained up and gagged to desperation at the hopelessness of my situation. In the back of my mind I knew that Jeff would look after me but I wanted to have him there beside me.

I was woken up by the sound of the door opening. I could smell cooked bacon and coffee. Jeff removed my hood and gag and gave me a huge kiss. “Good morning beautiful leather man. I brought you breakfast. Jeff had brought bacon and eggs rolls, orange juice and coffee. He helped me eat and also had breakfast himself.

“OK James, it’s probably going to be slow in the village again today but I’ll have to gag you if there are any visitors.”

He helped me with my ablutions again and changed into his costume. He had some work to do but spent a lot of the day with me. I was quite happy to be Jeff’s prisoner while he was with me but I didn’t like being left alone. There were a few groups through the village – he’d get a call from the front gate which would be his cue to gag me.

He kept me chained up for three days and through those days I again went through the whole range of emotions. Having Jeff with me, especially in his bike leathers would always calm me down. I looked forward to the snogging, jerking off and blow jobs. I came to accept his departures in the evening when I’d be gagged and hooded for the night. On the fourth morning I again heard the door open but I heard several people enter the room and an unfamiliar voice, “Jeff, what have you done this time?” My hood was removed and I saw Jeff in his motorcycle leathers with his hands cuffed behind his back. He was accompanied by two members of the Thunder Bay Police Service looking resplendent in their dark blue uniforms and black leather jackets. Both cops would have been in their 20’s, both were 6 foot and athletic. One was red headed with blue eyes, the other with black hair and dark brown eyes. Neither made any attempt to remove my gag. The red haired cop inspected my iron collar, wrist and ankle manacles. “Well, I’ve got to hand it to you Jeff, you are really good at your job, these chains aren’t coming off easily.”

The dark haired cop took a rag and a small brown bottle out of his pocket. He poured some of the liquid from the bottle into the rag and suddenly held it over my nose. I started to pass out.
I came to gradually. I was in a bedroom. Jeff was there in his bike leathers, his hands were still cuffed behind his back. The two cops were also there. They apologised for chloroforming me but they needed to knock me out to get my chains off as they had to be removed with an angle grinder.

This hadn’t been the first time Jeff had chained a leather clad biker up in the back room of the blacksmiths shop. The cops explained to me that Jeff should be charged with abduction and deprivation of liberty among other things but they told me that the charges had never stuck in the past because the witnesses had always left town before they could get started on their paperwork. They added that Jeff had generously offered me somewhere to stay for the night as all the motels in town were fully booked (in the low season, right!)

The cops unlocked Jeff’s handcuffs adding that they had a really busy day and they wouldn’t be able to get started on their paperwork for at least another couple of days and headed for the door. Jeff gave me another of those melting moment looks with his wonderful blue eyes. He gave me a huge hug and kiss. Life was wonderful!


No comments:

Post a Comment