Sunday 4 March 2012

The Great American Road Trip – Part 10 Things to do in Denver – When you’re tied up


Will was one of several guys I met on my trip.  He was a fellow motorcyclist and invited me to stay if I was passing through Denver.

I had arrived that evening; we had dinner and talked about my journey and motorcycling in general.  It was getting late and Will set me up on the sofa bed in the living room.

I heard Will’s alarm go off the next morning and went to roll over in bed only to find I couldn’t move.  I was tied to the bed in a spreadeagle position.  I was also wearing my bike leathers – I was sure I’d got undressed before heading to bed last night. Ropes had been tied around each wrist and each ankle and were tied off to the bed frame.  He had done a good job as the ropes had been tied in such a way that even if I could have got at the knots both ends of the rope had been tied off so I couldn’t have undone the knots.  I struggled hard at the ropes but I wasn’t escaping until Will untied me.  I tried to call out but realised my head was encased in a leather hood, which had a plug style gag attached muffling my cries – at least he hadn’t blindfolded me.  As I struggled, I wondered how he had managed to tie me, hood me and gag me without me waking up!

After struggling for a few minutes, Will walked into the living room.  He was wearing tight leather jeans with a studded belt, harness boots but no top.  He had a great body, all, slim and with great muscle definition – it was obvious he worked out.  He had short blonde hair and blue eyes.  “I see you’re awake, you are such a great sight, I kept thinking last night how great it would be to see you bound and gagged.”  He then returned to the bedroom emerging a few minutes later in a white t-shirt and black leather Brando jacket, carrying a black crash helmet.  He put the helmet down and snapped a blindfold onto the leather hood.

“I have to go to work now, don’t go away.”  As I heard the front door open and close I tried again to yell out but the gag reduced my cried to faint “mmphs.”  I struggled again helplessly against my bonds.  Much as I was turned on by my current predicament, my mind began racing.  Just how long did Will intend to keep me here?  What was he going to do to me?

I had no idea of the passing of time, the hood blocked out all light and there were no obvious sounds.  The gag muffled my cries and there was no way I could escape from the ropes Will had tied.  I dozed off a few times waking up with a start as I’d jerk on the ropes securing me to the bed. I was feeling as horny as hell in my predicament; I had a massive hardon and was aching to cum.

I heard the door open and the next thing I felt the blindfold removed from the hood – Will was back, still in full black leather.  He walked to the kitchen, coming back with a water bottle.  “I’m going to remove your gag so you can drink – if try to say anything, the gag goes straight back in.  Do you understand?”  I nodded and the gag was removed.  The water was very welcome.  When I had finished drinking, before I had a chance to say anything the gag went back in.  “I have a date tonight, be good.”  He picked up his helmet and walked out – this time I wasn’t blindfolded.

Much as I was turned on by being tied and gagged, having been restrained all day, I really wanted to be released and a new wave of panic washed over me.  I tried to cry out again through my gag and struggled against my ropes. My cock remained rock hard. The thought went through my mind, “It’s not true bondage until you want to be released but can’t get free.”

It didn’t seem all that long until I heard the door opening and Will reappeared with another leather clad biker.  He was the same height and build as Will with black hair and brown eyes.  Will noted my hard cock and commented; “it looks like he’s enjoying being tied up there, maybe we can leave him a while longer.”

I tried calling out but the only thing that came out of my mouth was “Mmmph”

The other biker commented; “He looks like he’s in need of release, I think we should do him a favour before we head out.”

I nodded and mmphed into my gag. He started to stroke my cock while Will worked on my tits. He would jerk me to the edge of orgasm, then stop.  I was aching for release. He and Brian would swap over then they’d go through the whole edging exercise again. Finally I shot a huge load which hit me on the chin.

Will introduced me; the other biker was his boyfriend Brian. They removed the gag and hood and untied me. I received a huge kiss from both. I got cleaned up and we headed out. Brian suggested I pillion with him to save me getting lost following them.

We headed to a bar with a number of motorcycles parked out front and I saw a few guys clad in full leather walk in. Will produced a black leather collar which he buckled around my neck and locked with a padlock. I was told it was for my own protection. Before I knew what was happening, Brian had handcuffed my hands behind my back and Will had clipped a leash onto my collar.

“Hey guys, I’m not going in there like this MMPPHH”

Brian had stuffed a plug gag into my mouth and buckled it tightly behind my head. “Our pup needs muzzling.” He said

“I’m sure you’d like dinner and a drink.” said Will, “We’ll take your gag off when we get in but misbehave and it stays in all night. Understand?”

I nodded in agreement and allowed Will to lead me into the bar. It was an amazing sight. It was full of guys clad entirely in black leather. They ranged from young athletic guys to solidly built bear type guys. There were a number of guys being led around on leashes. Some, like me, had their hands cuffed or tied behind their backs. Some where wearing puppy masks, some were on all fours with theirs hands enclosed in leather mitts.

 We headed to a table next to a pillar and sat down. Will took a chain that was attached to the pillar and padlocked it to my collar. He and Brian headed for the bar. “Be a good pup, we’ll go and organise some drinks and food.” When they left, I gave the chain attaching me to the pillar a tug but I wasn’t going anywhere so I sat back and admired the view. A number of guys came past a stroked my head with comments such as “What a fine pup you are” and “I hope your masters are looking after you.”

Will and Brian arrived back carrying three bottles of beer and a basket of buffalo wings. Will removed my gag and held a bottle of beer up. “Thirsty?”

“Yes”, I replied. “Can you take my handcuffs off so I can drink it?”

“Pups don’t have use of hands, either you let us feed you or the gag goes back in.”

“OK, I’ll be a good pup”

Will held the beer up for me to drink and Brian fed me buffalo wings. I suppose it should have been humiliating but I was actually enjoying being chained up in public being feed by two hot leather guys. When we finished eating, Will and Brian headed back to the bar for further rounds of drinks. They brought me more beers but I noted they had changed to water as they needed to ride afterwards.

After a few beers I was in desperate need of a bathroom break. I asked to be released to use the bathroom but was rewarded by being gagged again. Brian unlocked my collar from the chain, replacing it with the leash. He led me to the bathroom and up to the urinal. He unzipped my leather pants taking my very hard cock out, aiming it at the urinal. It wasn’t easy to pee like this but eventually I let a huge stream of piss go. I noted that the urinal covered an entire wall, obviously to cope with situations like this.

I was led back to the table and the chain locked to my collar again. Will and Brian left me for some time to go and talk to some friends, I again admired the scenery.

They came back and Will said, “OK pup, we need to go, we both have work in the morning.” He unlocked me from the chain and clipped the leash back on my collar and led me back to the bikes. Back at the bikes he blindfolded me with a leather blindfold and pulled my helmet on, making sure the blindfold stayed in place. I MMPPHHED into my gag to which he replied. “Brian will help you onto my bike. I won’t go fast, just hold on tight.”

I felt Brian guide me onto the pillion seat of Will’s bike. He guided my (still) cuffed hands to the grab bar at the back of the seat. I dug my knees into Will’s thighs and we headed off. It was rather disconcerting being blindfolded and handcuffed on the back of a motorcycle but it was exciting at the same time not knowing where I was going. Will rode very smoothly so I never felt in danger. After some time I felt us slow down and go down a ramp (into a carpark?) I felt the bike stop then I was helped off the bike. I felt the leash being clipped back on my collar and I was led away. We entered an elevator and I felt us going up. The elevator doors opened and I was led out. I heard a door open then close behind me. We stopped and my blindfold and gag were removed and the handcuffs were removed.

“Welcome to my home” said Brian. We were in a fairly small apartment. I couldn’t tell where we were because the curtains were drawn. “We’re staying here tonight. If you need to use the bathroom, it’s over there” I headed in the direction Brian pointed.
When I returned, I noticed a pile of rope on the sofa. Brian spoke.

“Will and I would like some privacy so we’re tying you up for the night. Either cooperate and we’ll make sure you’re comfortable or we’ll force you and you sure won’t be. Which will it be?”

“I’ll go quietly.” I replied crossing my wrists behind my back. Brian and Will proceed to tie my wrists tightly behind my back. They added more rope around my thighs and ankles and added further rope all over my body ensuring I was firmly tied up. They pulled a black leather hood over my head; it had no eye or mouth openings, only a couple of holes in the nose for me to breathe. They laid me on the sofa making sure my head was supported with a pillow.

“Pleasant dreams” they said. I heard the bedroom door close.

I struggled against my ropes. I knew I was helplessly tied but I love to struggle to make certain I can’t escape as it makes me incredibly horny. I eventually drifted off to sleep. I dreamt that Will and Brian had decided to keep me captive as their pup and that they were going to keep me permanently tied up and chained up in a basement.

I woke up to the sounds of movement around the apartment. Someone had unzipped my leather pants and had taken my very hard cock out. I felt a warm mouth start to suck me off. Every now and then I would feel a different mouth take its place. They kept me on the edge of orgasm before finally letting me blow a huge load.

My hood was removed and I saw the smiling faces of Brian and Will in full leather. “OK pup, let’s get you untied.”

They untied me and we had breakfast. Will and Brian needed to head to work and suggested that I probably wanted to play tourist after having spent the previous day tied up. I hadn’t noticed when we left Will’s last night that he’d grabbed my daypack with my camera, guidebook and map and taken it to Brian’s place. Will gave me a set of keys to his apartment and said they’d meet me back there that night.

We headed out, Will and Brian headed to the carpark to get their bikes and I headed to the light rail station, which was a short walk from Brian’s apartment. It was only as I walked out of the building that it occurred to me that I was still in full leather and had a leather pup collar locked around my neck.

I will always have fond memories for Denver.




No comments:

Post a Comment