Sunday 18 March 2012

The Great American Road Trip – Part 13 Toronto


It was nice to spend a few days in a city for a change and not be on the road every day.  Toronto Canada is one of those cities you can just walk around and be a part of.

I found myself window-shopping in Eaton Centre in downtown.  One shop that caught my eye sold club wear; in particular I was attracted to some incredible shiny black PVC jeans.  In addition there were a number shiny black PVC jackets in different styles including hoodies, Brando style biker jackets and Levis style jackets. As I was looing the sales assistant came up to me. He was tall and slim with dark brown hair and green eyes. He was wearing a tight black t-shirt, leather jeans and black skater sneakers and looked very hot. “Hi, I’m Nathan, can I help you with something?”

I sort of mumbled “I’m just looking.”

“No problem, let me know if you want to try something on, it’s free to try.”

I browsed some more, I really wanted to try some of this hot gear on but I was feeling a bit shy.  As I browsed, a cute guy walked into the store, tall, slim, blond hair and blue eyes but it was what he was wearing that caught my attention, black leather jeans, black leather hoodie, black leather skater sneakers and black t-shirt.

He browsed for a while and I had trouble keeping my eyes off him.  After a few minutes he walked up to me, “Hi, I’m Jason, I was wondering if I could ask a favour of you, I’m looking for an outfit for my boyfriend for a party – you’re the same build as him, would you mind modelling a few things for me?”

I was bit surprised by the request but thought, what the heck – it gave me an opportunity to try some of these clothes on and to check out this gorgeous guy.  “Sure thing” I replied.  First of all I tried on some black PVC jeans.  These felt just fantastic the way they fitted.   Next was to find a top; a tight fitting black spandex t-shirt.  For shoes, a pair of black leather skater sneakers.  I then tried on various black PVC jackets, the Brando, the Levis style and the hoodie.  I must say I liked what I saw when I looked in the mirror!  Jason settled on the black PVC hoodie. He also seemed impressed, thanked me for being his model and offered to buy me a drink after.  I was a bit taken back when he asked me would I mind wearing the gear out of the store so he could get a better look at it – well, who was I to say no, it gave me the opportunity to wear this gear a bit longer and gave me more of an opportunity to see some more of Jason.

Jason paid for the clothes and we headed to a bar in another part of Eaton Centre where he bought a couple of beers.  I noted all the looks we got as we walked to the bar, me in hot PVC and Jason in hot leather.  The jeans fitted beautifully – I loved their tightness.  Jason recognised my Australian accent and we talked of my travels in North America and of his past travels in Australia.  I started to feel a bit light headed.

The next thing I remember was waking up and finding I couldn’t move, I was tied up!  I went to call out but I was gagged with duct taped wrapped around my head.  I struggled against the ropes but whoever had tied me up (Jason?) had done a great job and there was no way I was escaping from this.  From the feel, I was still wearing the PVC clothing Jason had purchased earlier.  I slowly focussed on my surroundings.  I was in a store room. It was full of racks of shiny black PVC clothing. There was a mirror leaning against the wall so I could see myself tied up.  The rope work was superb.  My hands were tied behind my back and further ropes had been tied around my elbows, thighs, knees and ankles.  Further ropes encircled the rest of my body – it was all neatly tied.  My tape gag was shiny and black, matching the black PVC jeans and hoodie I was wearing. The white ropes contrasted beautifully with the black PVC of my hoodie and jeans.

I struggled against the ropes but there was no way I could loosen them.  I tried to call out for help but could only mmph through my gag.  I tried to roll around the floor of the store room to see if there was anything I could use to get out of my ropes but there was nothing.  Being tied helplessly in tight PVC I started to feel really horny.

I lost track of time and must have dozed off.  I was woken up by a door opening and I saw two figures walk in, dressed in black PVC.  I then recognised the faces; it was Jason, wearing a Levis style jacket and jeans, and Nathan, wearing a brando style jacket and jeans. Nathan spoke to Jason, “I can’t believe you pulled this one off, well done.  He looks great tied up in that gear.”

Jason replied, “He sure does.”  He then crouched down beside me and started to rub the crotch of the jeans, feeling my hard on, “Ah, it seems someone is a happy chappy!”  He then unzipped the fly and pulled my stiff cock out.  He started to jerk me off, starting slowly and building up.  I moaned in ecstasy through my gag as I slowly built up to a climax.  All of a sudden I came shooting a huge load.  Jason removed my gag and gave me a huge kiss. Nathan also gave me a huge kiss.

“Thanks guys, that was awesome” I said.

Jason and Nathan then untied me. We were in the storeroom of the store Nathan worked in and it was after closing time. We headed for the subway going to their apartment, picking up some takeaway Thai food on the way.

We had dinner and a few more beers and talked more about travel and about wearing leather and PVC gear. After dinner we moved onto their leather sofa, Nathan and Jason sat either side of me and I loved the feeling of their PVC clad bodies pressed up against mine. It was getting quite late and I was feeling very tired.

I was woken up by the sun shining through the windows. I was lying on the sofa and I tried to move but realised I couldn’t. I was tied up again! I tried to call out but my cries were muffled by a leather head harness gag that was clamping my mouth shut. The ropework was similar to the previous day in the storeroom. My hands were tied behind my back. There were ropes around my elbows, thighs and ankles plus extra rope all over my body. As I struggled I noted that a rope was tied from my ankles to the frame of the sofa. What was it with these guys about tying me up while I was unconscious? It was certainly making me as horny as hell.

I was there for a few hours as I noticed the change in the sunlight outside. While I knew I was helplessly tied and gagged, it certainly didn’t stop me from struggling, which only succeeded in making me hornier.

I heard the door open, another cute young guy walked in. He was a similar build to Nathan and Jason with red hair and blue eyes. He was wearing a black leather jacket, leather jeans and lace up black boots.

“Nathan asked me if I could pick up a package he left on the sofa. He didn’t tell me it was such a good looking package.” He walked over and looked me over. I looked back with what I hoped was a “Please untie me” look.

He walked over and ran his hands over the bulge in my PVC jeans. “I don’t think Nathan and Jason would mind if I was a bit late.”

He continued to rub my crotch making my hardon even harder. He lay his leather clad body on the sofa next to mine and continued to stroke. He unzipped my jeans and pulled my cock out which he continued to rub. He unbuckled my gag but before I could say anything, I felt his tongue in my mouth. He continued to jerk me off while we kissed and he was sure a good kisser! He unbuttoned the fly of his leather jeans and pulled his own cock out which he rubbed against mine. He worked me up several times to the brink of orgasm. Finally we both shot a huge load together; I jerked against my ropes as I shot. We lay on the sofa together for a while in the afterglow of the orgasm.

The red haired boy was Liam, Nathan and Jason’s neighbour. Liam got the cum cleaned up and untied me. We spent the afternoon playing tourist, getting many looks with Nathan in black leather and me in black PVC before we met up with Nathan and Jason. The three of them showed me a great time in Toronto before it was time to travel on.

No comments:

Post a Comment