Wednesday 14 March 2012

The Great American Road Trip – Part 12 Cage Me In St Louis


Phil and Jake were fellow motorcyclists I met on my trip.  They invited me to stay if I was passing through St Louis.  A few weeks later I found myself at their home in St Louis. 

They showed me to the guest room, which was in the basement and left me to get organised.  I went to use the bathroom and noticed the door next to the guest room was ajar.  Curiosity got the better of me and I looked inside. One wall was covered in sets of manacles and handcuffs hanging from hooks on the wall. A closet with mirrored doors covered another wall but what really attracted my attention was a pup cage in the middle of the floor.  I had seen pictures of cages but had never seen one for real, so I went in for a better look.  I opened it and crawled inside.  There was a black leather mattress on the floor and only just enough room to sit up – barely enough room to turn around.  I looked at myself in the mirrored door of the closest and wondered what it would be like to be locked in

I saw the door to the room open and tried to get out of the cage before Phil and Jake came in, both were wearing leather jackets, leather jeans and harness boots. Phil pinned me to the floor and said “It looks like you were wondering what it’s like to be caged – well, you’re going to find out.” I tried to struggle but Phil had me well and truly pinned. I was still in my bike leathers and the feeling of leather on leather was making me hard.

Jake grabbed some manacles from the wall. He forced my hands behind my back and locked them together. There was only one link of chain joining the manacles. He then locked some manacles on my ankles and an iron collar around me neck. He then gagged me with a large leather plug gag. Jake and Phil then picked me up and pushed me into the cage and locked the door with a large padlock. They then left the room, closing the door behind them.

I tried the door and the padlock, no I was locked in.  The cage was solidly built and I wasn’t getting out until Jake or Phil returned and unlocked the padlock.  I struggled against my manacles but they were solid and I wasn’t escaping those. I tried calling out but the plug gag reduced my cries to mmmppphhh. There was a large mirror on the wall and it was amazing to see myself locked in there.  The psychological effect of being in a cage and being able to see myself in the mirror was intense. Not only was I locked in a cage but I also had my hands locked behind my back, there were manacles on my ankles, an iron collar around my neck and I was gagged.

I tried a few different positions in the cage, although there was very little room to move. I could sit up with my back against the bars a at the back of the cage. I could curl up on the floor but only just. From time to time I’d really want to escape; I’d struggle with my manacles, I’d push at the cage door and I’d mmmppphhh into my gag. After I’d done this for a while I’d admit defeat and slump in the cage. The feeling of captivity was making me really horny. I wanted to be released but at the same time I was loving my captivity. I thought of my captors, Phil and Jake, looking really sexy in their leathers.

I must have been in the cage for a few hours when the door opened and Jake and Phil came into the room.  They each carried a dog bowl; Jake’s bowl had some sort of stew in it which smelled very good, Phil’s bowl had water. Smelling the stew made me realise that I was very hungry. They set the bowls down in front of the cage.

Jake spoke. “You’re going to be our human pet for the next few days. I’m going to remove your gag so you can eat. Now behave yourself or you won’t get any food. There’s no point screaming as this basement is soundproof. Are you going to behave yourself?”

I nodded. I wanted them to let me out of the cage but I had worked out this wasn’t going to happen. I was really hungry and would have done just about anything for food.

“OK lean against the back of the cage and I’ll take your gag out. Your hands stay locked, pets aren’t allowed to use their hands.”

I pushed my back against the back of the cage and Jake removed my gag. Phil pushed the bowls of water and stew into the cage through a slot in the bottom of the door. I manoeuvred myself over to the bowls, it wasn’t easy but I was hungry. The stew was good but I got a fair bit of it on my face.

When I finished eating and drinking Phil told me to lean against the back of the cage and cleaned my face up. Before I knew what was happening he’d put the gag back on me.

Phil left the room, returning with a bedpan, which he pushed through the feeding slot. “Pup, this will be your only opportunity for a bathroom break before morning.” He slid the pan into the cage and he and Jake undid my leather pants and pulled them down. The helped me onto the pan. I was completely hard so having a piss and a dump weren’t easy but eventually I managed. They cleaned me up with a wet wipe, got my pants back on and removed the bedpan.

Jake spoke. “OK Pup, we’re going swap your gag for something more comfortable for the night but if you give us any trouble, you stay as you are. Are you going to cooperate?”  I nodded. “OK lean back against the cage.

I felt him tie my iron collar and manacles against the back of the cage. He showed me a leather head harness muzzle. “Pup, remember, keep quiet or the gag goes back in.” I let him remove my gag and then strap the head harness on. It clamped my jaws shut but it was nice to have the gag out of my mouth. He removed the manacles from my wrists and then untied my collar from the back of the cage.

“Goodnight pup, see you in the morning.”

As they walked out I mmmppphhhed into the head harness gag and pushed against the bars of the cage but of course I wasn’t going anywhere. They switched the lights off when they left the room plunging me into darkness. I tried to work out a comfortable position for the night. It was a toss up between sitting up against the back of the cage and curling up on the floor. I very tired and curled up as best I could on the floor of the cage. I dozed off but woke up in a panic. I couldn’t work out where I was. I tried to stretch out but the bars of the cage stopped me. I tried to call out but my cries were muffled by the muzzle

I slept on and off during the night. When I woke, my cock would be rock hard. Eventually I was woken up by Phil and Jake entering the room with dog bowls of stew and water.

“Good morning pup, breakfast time” Phil said. Lean again the cage and I’ll take your muzzle off.” I did as I was told and the dog bowls were put in the cage. I was again famished and ate and drank the contents of the two bowls.

“OK pup, time to clean you up and put your muzzle back on.” Jake said.

“No! You’re not putting that back on me!”  I screamed. “Come on guys, let me go!”

Jake reached inside the cage and clipped a chain to the back of my iron collar. He pulled tight on the chain pulling me to the back of the cage. I struggled but my neck was now fastened tightly to the bars at the back of the cage. He pulled up on my collar partly choking me and tied my manacled hands to the back of the cage. He then released my collar so I could breath normally again.

While this was happening, Phil went to the closet and returned with a leather hood. He first removed my iron collar, then he pulled the hood on over my head and started to lace it up, tightly. The hood blocked out all light. Next I felt a huge plug gag being inserted, which completely filled my mouth. Various straps were tightened around the hood clamping my jaw shut on the gag. This was followed by the sounds of padlocks being locked on. I could now move my head again but my hands were locked behind me through the bards of the cage.

I heard Phil’s voice. “The hood you’re in is called a punishment hood, I’m sure you can work out why. It’s staying on until you learn to be a good pup.”

I heard footsteps leave the room and the door close. I struggled against my bonds but I couldn’t move from the back of the cage. I mmmppphhhed into the gag. I tried to fight my bondage but I was defeated. I cried into the gag wondering if I’d ever be released. I could certainly work out why it was called a punishment hood. It was really tight, it blocked out all light and the gag filled my mouth preventing me form calling out.

I lost all sense of time with my hands locked behind my back and punishment hood and gag locked on my head. My moods swung from the euphoria of being tightly restrained to the despair of not knowing when or if I’d be released.

After what seemed hours I heard the door open and the sound of footsteps walking up to the cage. I heard Phil’s voice. “So pup have you learned your lesson.” I nodded slowly.

Then Jake’s voice, “Are you going to be a good pup?” Again I nodded.

Phil’s voice again, “That time the punishment hood was on for three hours. If you’re not a good pup, the punishment hood is going back on for double that time, six hours and if there’s another time, we double the time again and so on. Do you understand pup?” I nodded.

Jake the said, “You know, I think pup needs some release.” I nodded enthusiastically.

I felt the fly on my leather pants unzipped and my very hard cock was removed. Someone started to jerk me off. I felt hands swap over from time to time. They worked me up to climax several times but stopped short. I was aching to cum. Eventually they allowed me to shoot my huge load, my body shook uncontrollably and I cried out into the hood. I slumped against the cage, waves of euphoria pulsing through me.

I heard Jake’s voice again. “OK pup, we’re going to take your hood off. Remember, if you’re not a good pup or if you ask to be released, the hood is going back on for 6 hours. Do you understand?”

I nodded, I had been defeated. The gag was removed and the hood loosened and eventually removed. I blinked at the light.

“Thank you, that was wonderful.” I said.

They offered me a choice. They would release me but I’d have to leave immediately or I could stay but I would be locked in the cage for a full week and there would be no changing my mind. I would be manacled at all times and would be gagged with either the head harness or the plug gag harness at they saw fit. I was to follow any instruction they gave me without question. I would wear the punishment hood if I misbehaved. I told them that I would stay in the cage.

So I spent a week locked in the cage. I was manacled at all times. When Phil and/or Jake was in the room with me, I’d be manacled with my hands in front of me, except for when I would be jerked off, when they’d either manacle my hands behind my back through the bars of the cage or above my head through the bars of the cage. They only allowed me to cum every couple of days.

When they left me, which they’d do for a few hours at a time, they’d manacle my hands behind my back. During the day I’d be gagged with the plug gag, overnight they’d gag me with the head harness muzzle. My meals were always served in a dog bowl that I had to eat without using my hands.

I did experience the punishment hood again. After two days I regretted my decision to be caged for a week and pleaded to be released. Well, the punishment hood went on and it stayed on for six hours as threatened. It was initially horny to have it on but after a couple of hours I really wanted it off; it was so restricting. I sobbed into the hood but realised there was nothing I could do. I learned my lesson and became a good pup. It was a pretty amazing experience being locked in the cage for a full week. I did go through more phases when I really wanted to be released. I’d jerk on my manacles and push against the bars but of course I wasn’t going anywhere. Phil and Jake threatened me with punishment hood a couple of times but the mere mention of it or having it held up in front of me was enough to make me calm down immediately.

The end of the week came and, much as I’d enjoyed the cage, the manacles and the gag, I was ready to be released. Phil and Jake entered the room holding the key to the padlock to the cage door. Phil removed my gag and said, “James, we’ve enjoyed so much having you as our pup, we’re going to keep you locked in the cage for another week.”

I flew into a rage calling them every name I could think of.

Jake reached into the cage and grabbed my iron collar. He jerked my head to the back of the cage securing it there. He also secured my manacles to the back of the cage. “THAT’S IT PUP! Punishment hood for 12 hours!”

I struggled as much as I could against the manacles and the punishment hood but I was well and truly defeated. Finally I couldn’t fight any more, I started to cry uncontrollably. I curled up on the floor of the cage. I couldn’t believe what was happening to me. At the same time I felt my cock was as hard as a rock. I think the fight finally left me and fell asleep. I woke up to the feeling of my cock being jerked off. I was no longer manacled but my hands were tied behind my back and my feet were tied. I was still hooded but I was no longer gagged. I felt a tongue go into my mouth and give me a good snogging. I was worked up to orgasm and shot a huge load. My hood was removed and I was on the bed in the guest bedroom with Phil and Jake.

Wow what a week!

We played tourist for another couple of days before I headed on ready for my next adventure in bondage.


No comments:

Post a Comment