Wednesday 1 February 2012

The Great American Road Trip – Part 2 Vancouver, the rematch


I woke up with the sun streaming in the window and tried to move but couldn’t. All of a sudden the previous night’s events flashed through my mind and I remembered I was helplessly tied and gagged. I struggled again but it was no use. Stefano’s ropework had me helplessly restrained. My cock was still rock hard. .  I could see Nick also struggling against his ropes.

Nick and I lay there for some time looking into each others eyes, unable to get free, unable to speak.  I then heard footsteps outside, the guys from last night walked in.  Stefano was now wearing white one piece Berik leathers, which fitted him extremely well.  Ben, the other biker was in one piece blue and black Ixon leathers and Matthew, the non biker was now in a black leather jacket and black leather jeans.

Stefano and Ben untied the ropes securing us to the bed and rolled us over. Stefano commented; “Hey, I think James is enjoying this, check out his cock is.”

Ben replied; “Nick’s also gone hard, maybe these two have the hots or each other.”

They undid our flies and pulled our rigid members out and started to jerk us off and work our tits over. I was in heaven, tied up, gagged and being wanked by these beautiful, young leather clad boys. They managed to edge us several times before we both erupted in huge orgasms. The earth sure moved for me that morning.

Our gags were removed and we were untied.  After some stretching to get circulation going, I got dressed in my motorcycle leathers.  Nick dressed in the black leather jacket and black leather jeans Stefano had brought. It was suggested that Nick be my passenger and I certainly wasn’t saying no!  It was great seeing us all in leather! 

First up, we headed to a local café for breakfast where we got many admiring looks. I then followed Stefano (with Matthew on the back) and Ben for a great ride on some wonderful mountain roads. Vancouver is a great location for motorcycling surrounded by mountains and it was great having a leather clad Nick on the back on my bike, he knew how to dig his leather clad knees into my thighs!  We stopped for lunch at a café with lots of motorcycles in the car park and lots of cute leather clad bikers inside. We returned to Nick’s in the late afternoon where we had a couple of beers and fired up the barbecue.

After dinner Nick announced it was time for more cards, however, tonight was blackjack.  I was warned that the same rules applied.  While I am a better blackjack player than poker, I resigned myself (or was that looked forward to) another night tied up.

In fact I had quite a good evening and in a reversal of fortune, Stefano was the loser and Nick the winner.  Nick shot a winning grin at Stefano, “OK Stefano, time to get even.”

Stefano, on realising his fate, replied, “OK Nick, I’ll go quietly.”

We headed upstairs to Nick’s bedroom where he started to tie Stefano up.  It was clear that Nick also knew how to tie ropes and he was making sure that Stefano was staying tied up for the night.  He finished off by tying Stefano in a tight hog tie and gagged him with a knotted piece of cloth.  Stefano looked impressive tied in his motorcycle leathers – I could hear the creak of the leathers as he struggled helplessly.

Nick looked on his handiwork with satisfaction and then said, “You know, Stefano looks a bit lonely tied up there by himself.”  Before I knew what was happening, I was lying on the floor with Nick, Ben and Matthew on top of me.  Before long I was also hogtied and gagged like Stefano.  I was lifted onto the bed opposite Stefano and a few ropes were added to the two of us to make sure we were staying put.  I gazed over at the cute, leather clad, helpless Stefano and he returned my gaze.  While I was tightly tied, it was an enjoyable night struggling against the tight ropes, gazing at the equally helpless Stefano.

No comments:

Post a Comment