Sunday 26 February 2012

The Great American Road Trip – Part 9 This Ain’t Montana 3 – Prison life


In spite of being handcuffed and chained to my bed. I managed to sleep fairly well. I did wake up a few times during the night. I tried to move but soon realised I was chained to my bed. I heard Scott’s chains rattle a few times during the night. The worst part of it was that being chained and locked in a jail cell was making me really horny, however, the cock cage was stopping me from getting hard and I was in considerable pain, which made it hard to get back to sleep.

We were woken up by the light coming on in the cell and two guards entering. They unlocked our leg irons from the bed and uncuffed us from the bed, however, we were then handcuffed in front with hinged style handcuffs. “Be ready for breakfast in 15 minutes. They then left locking the cell door behind them. We got ourselves ready, although it was a bit of a challenge being cuffed. 15 minutes later the cell door was again unlocked and we were led down the corridor, with the other inmates, to the mess hall. The sound of a dozen inmates all in leg irons was memorable. I noted that Scott and I were the only ones who were handcuffed. We were told to take a tray each; it contained a bacon and egg roll, an orange and a large plastic cup of water. Like last night’s dinner, the food was very good.

We sat at a table with a few other inmates who commented that it must be our first day there because we were handcuffed. We got talking and everyone had a similar story. They were all motorcyclists who had been stopped for speeding and they’d all been here a few days. We also found out that everyone in the jail was locked in a cock cage.

At the end of breakfast we were led back to our cells to get ourselves ready for work. We were locked back in our cell but our handcuffs were removed. When the cell doors were unlocked again we were told to wait outside facing the cell doors with our hands behind our backs. Guards came along and locked iron collars around our necks and locked our hands behind our back with heavy manacles. We were then told to line up. Chains were locked between our iron collars and we were led outside to the truck where our leg irons were locked to the floor of the truck.

We were driven some distance to what looked like a quarry. We were unlocked from the truck, our manacles were removed and the chains were unlocked from our iron collars. We were then set to work. We would load rocks into wheelbarrows which would be wheeled to a collection point where we’d load them into the back of a pickup. We found out the Sheriff had a landscape material supply business, so we were his “slave” labour force. While it was hard work, we did get frequent breaks for water and to pee. Working in leg irons with a whole group of other guys in leg irons was making me horny, except for my cock cage. We also got given energy drinks mid morning and mid afternoon and very nice salad rolls for lunch.

I noted two of the inmates were kept separate from the rest of us. They were already gagged when we left the jail in the morning and when their manacles were removed, they were relocked in front of them. When I tired to ask one of the other inmates, I was told, “Don’t ask.”

After the mid afternoon energy drink one of the guards told me to move things a bit faster. Without thinking I replied, “Hey, I’m going as fast as I can.”

Before I knew what was happening, a guard had clipped a leash to my iron collar and strapped a huge plug gag in my mouth. “Prisoner, there will be no talking back, administrative punishment!”

Scott, on seeing what was going on said, “Hey take it easy, he didn’t mean anything by that.” He too was gagged and had a leash clipped to his collar.

We were led to two wooden frames to one side of the quarry. There were leather straps hanging from the top corners of the frames. We were told to strip to the waist and were then strapped to the frames spreadeagle style. Our ankles were tied to the based of the frames. The other inmates were gathered around us and two of the guards produced rather evil looking multi tailed leather floggers. The other inmates were brought over to watch us get flogged. The guards alternated between flogging Scott and me. Every time the flogger hit my back it felt like it was on fire. When they stopped flogging us, we were left strapped to the frames for some time while the other inmates were returned to work.

We were eventually unstrapped and told to get dressed again. Man it hurt putting my t shirt and jump suit back on. We were led to a patch of ground where there were two sets of four stakes hammered into the ground in a square. We were told to each lie in the middle of one of the squares. I really didn’t want to lie on my back in its current state. We were then tied spreadeagle. I tried as far as possible to keep my back off the ground but it wasn’t easy. We were left there for the rest of the afternoon. We were untied when the rest of the inmates were brought back to the truck for transport to the jail. We were chained and manacled as before but our gags were left in. We were warned not to mention our punishment to any of the new inmates or we would regret it.

Back at the jail, I noted two new arrivals as we were led back inside. We were unlocked from the chains connecting our iron collars, leashes were attached to our iron collars and we were led to the opposite end of the jail form our cells.

We stopped outside two cells and the doors were opened. The “cells” were no bigger than a closet. Our manacles were removed and we were each backed into a cell. Our leg irons were locked to rings set into the floor anchoring our feet in position. We were told to put our hands up; these were locked to manacles hanging from the ceiling. The cells doors were slammed shut and I was in complete darkness. There was barely any room to move in the cell. I lost track of time and found my thoughts going off in all sorts of directions. I tried pulling on the manacles holding my arms up and tried pulling on my leg irons. I tired screaming into my gag. I wondered how long I would be left here and how much more of this I could take. I was ready to do anything the guards told me to do.

Eventually I heard the cell door open and blinked at the bright light. I was unlocked from the various manacles and my hands were cuffed behind my back. Scott and I were led back to our cell. There were two dinner trays waiting for us as we’d missed the regular dinner while chained in the punishment cell. Our cuffs and gags were removed and we were locked in our cell. We talked out how horny all this punishment was making us and we regretted that with our cocks locked in cock cages, there was nothing we could do about it.

The next day started out like the previous day. There were two new inmates, handcuffed at breakfast and we noticed a couple of faces missing. We got taken out to the quarry except that Scott and I spent the day manacled in front and gagged. We just got energy drinks during the day, which we could drink through a tube running through our gags.

Almost like clockwork the two new inmates were getting flogged and staked out on the ground and I began to wonder of there was indeed a “script”.

When we were taken back to the jail that afternoon, we saw the new inmates led to the punishment cells and the rest of us had our iron collars and manacles removed and were taken to the mess hall. Scott and I were pushed onto the floor. We were “hog chained”. Iron collars were locked around our necks. Our hands were manacled behind our backs and our ankles were locked together and there were all connected by a chain. We were given dog bowls on stew and water on the floor in front of us while the other inmates got to eat normally. At the end of dinner the other inmates were led away while we were gagged and left hog chained for another couple of hours.

We were eventually released and led back to our cell where we were locked in for the night.

The next few days passed in a similar fashion. It seemed that we had finished with our “additional” punishments but we saw these inflicted on the new comers. We got to have a “normal” dinner. After dinner we were led to a recreation room where we were handcuffed in front. Here we could watch television, play board games and talk to the other inmates before being locked in our cells. Mid week we got to have a shower and change of clothes.

On the seventh day of our imprisonment, instead of being led to breakfast, we were cuffed behind our backs, gagged and led outside to a Deputy’s car. We were put in the back seat, hooded and driven away. We were locked in a cell at the county’s sheriff station. We were still handcuffed and gagged but our hoods were removed. A deputy came to the cell with a hammer, chisel and metal block. He used these to remove our leg irons. The Sheriff then came by. He told us we would be released shortly and hoped we would respect the road rules in future but added, with a wry grin, that he seemed to have a number of repeat offenders. He unlocked our handcuffs removed our gags, a deputy then arrived with some breakfast. We learned that the Sheriff owned a restaurant in town which provided the food for the jail – although we were prisoners, the Sheriff saw no reason for providing bad food.

After breakfast a deputy arrived with our motorcycle leathers and the keys to the cock cages. We removed the cock cages and changed into our leathers. We decided to head to a town down the road for the night. Scott had to head back to San Diego the next day and the rest of America beckoned me.

We had an enjoyable evening releasing the cum that had built up in us during the week. We agreed that it could be worthwhile speeding through the Sheriff’ county again but maybe another time. I arranged to meet up with Scott when I returned to San Diego.

No comments:

Post a Comment