Wednesday 22 February 2012

The Great American Road Trip – Part 8 This Ain’t Montana 2 Becoming an Inmate


I heard the cell door open and two guards walked in. They pushed huge plug gags into our mouths and strapped them tightly behind our heads. They locked our leg irons from the floor and the chains attaching our iron collars to the wall.

“Up!”

We stood up, although it required a bit of effort with our hands chained behind our backs. The guards then clipped leashes to our iron collars. They pulled us forward; we followed shuffling as much as the leg irons allowed us. We were led down a corridor past a number of closed cell doors. We were led into large room. I saw manacles attached to chains hanging from the walls. There were further manacles attached to chains which were anchored to the base of the wall. At one end of the room was a double set of metal stocks. The door to the room was locked.

The guards attached my leash to a hook on the wall. They started to remove Scott’s chains. When these were removed he was instructed to strip. His leathers, boots, undies and socks were placed into a box which was padlocked shut. The guards moved him over to the wall and shackled him, naked, to the wall, spreadeagle.

The guards then started to remove my chains. I was also told to strip and was shackled spreadeagle to the wall next to Scott. The door opened and the Sheriff walked in.

“Well, well, it looks like we have a couple of gay boys here. You gave us quite a show. Boys, there are cameras all through this jail; privacy is something you are not going to have for the next week. Now boys, unlike some of my unenlightened brethren in this country, I have no issues those who are gay, lesbian or bisexual. If it’s the way the good lord made us, then we should celebrate it, not be ashamed. However, you boys are here for punishment, not pleasure, so we’d bet put temptation out of harm’s way.”

One of the guards produced silicone cock cages. Of course Scott and I were still completely hard, so the other guard produced ice bags from a cooler in the room. These were held over our cocks, which eventually went soft. Our cocks were stuffed into the cock cages which were secured with padlocks.

The Sheriff spoke again.

“Boys, you will work hard this week. You will obey any instruction you are given without delay or question. When you’re working, you will only speak when spoken to. You may speak freely at other times but there will be no profanity and you are being observed at all times. If you don’t comply, there will be additional punishments. Josh, Luke, I’ll leave these boys in your capable hands.”

The Sheriff then left.

Josh produced a set of electric clippers and proceeded to clip all of Scott’s and my body hair off. As this was going on, my cock started to stiffen in the cock cage. It was painful and I was trying to will it to go soft, with no success.

Josh and Luke opened a couple of cupboard in the room. They took out two yellow jump suits, like I’d seen the “inmates” wearing when we arrived. They added white jock straps, white t-shirts, work boots and socks to the pile. They unlocked Scott from the wall and Josh said, “Get dressed.”

Scott put on the clothes and boots laid out for him. Luke led him to one of the stocks at the end of the room, which Josh held open. Luke pushed his neck and wrists in and Josh locked it.

They then unlocked me. I also got dressed. I noticed that the jump suit had a series of press studs going up each inside leg and across the bottom. I’d shortly learn what this was for. I was then led to the other stock and locked in. Josh produced the clippers again and proceeds to give both of us a “number zero” haircut.

“We need to remove your gags to finish you off, remember what the Sheriff said.”

Luke removed Scott’s gag and Josh finished removing the hair from Scott’s head before Luke reapplied his gag.  Luke then removed my gag and Josh removed the last of my hair before Luke re gagged me.

Josh and Luke walked over to another cupboard and removed two sets of leg irons, two heavy hammers, two small metal blocks and a couple of what looked like thick nails. They walked over to us and placed the leg irons on us. The leg irons were secured using the nails which were placed through a hole in the leg irons. These were placed on the metal blocks and hammered shut. I could feel the weight of the leg irons and experimented lifting my feet. These were definitely going to make walking difficult!

Luke spoke “Boys, the leg irons will stay on for the entire time you’re here. You may have noticed that you can unbutton your jump suits so you can get them on and off over the leg irons. That will also help you when you need to take a dump. You can get your jockstraps on and off by feeding them through your leg irons. We can help you with that if necessary” He added the last bit with a bit of an evil grin.

They then unlocked Scott and then me from the stocks, quickly cuffing our hands behind our backs. Josh grabbed my left arm and Luke grabbed Scott’s right arm. They walked us down the corridor stopping at one of the cell doors. Luke unlocked it and told us to go in. “Boys, this will be your cell for the next week. You missed the regular dinner but we will be back with some food, you need to keep your strength up for the week.”

The door was closed with a loud bang and we heard the sound of a key turning in the lock. The cell was about three by three metres. There were iron framed single beds either side of the door which were bolted to the floor. At the end of the cell there was a stainless wash basin on one side and a stainless steel toilet on the other (at least there was indoor plumbing. On the basin was a cake of soap, two toothbrushes and toothpaste. A towel hung over a rail underneath the basin.

A couple of minutes later a hatch in the cell door opened and I heard Josh’s voice. Put your hands up to the hatch, one at a time and we’ll remove your handcuffs. Scott signalled for me to go first, and then his cuffs were removed. I rubbed my wrists which had been getting sore.

“We have your dinner; we’ll pass the trays through the hatch.”

Each tray had a large bowl of stew, an apple, a banana and a large plastic up of water. It was a meat and vegetable stew. It was really tasty, well cooked with a few spices for added flavour. It was the sort of thing I expected to get at a restaurant, not a jail! Neither Scott nor I had eaten since breakfast so we practically inhaled the food.

After we’d finished eating the hatch opened again. “Pass your trays back through, then you’d better clean your teeth and use the toilet; we’ll be locking you down in 15 minutes.”

I wasn’t sure why the rush for the toilet but it fitted in with my traveller’s instinct which is to make use of a toilet when available as you never know when the next opportunity will arise. We cleaned up, and then heard the key in the lock.

“Lie on your beds, heads towards the door.”

I heard the door open and saw Josh and Luke walk in. They were each carrying two pairs of handcuffs which they used to lock our hands to loops on the side of the bed at wrist level. They then locked our leg irons to the end of the bed.

“We chain you to your bed for your first night. We don’t normally lock you up after night one if you behave. Oh and keep the noise down, we will gag you if necessary”

They left the cell and I heard the door close with a heavy thump followed by the heavy clunk of the lock. As soon as the door was locked the light was turned out, plunging us into complete darkness. I struggled a bit with my handcuffs and leg irons and I could hear Scott do the same. I could also feel the pain of my cock straining in its cage. Scott and I talked for a while about how our day ended up totally different from what we had expected this morning. We were both scared bit excited at the prospect of being chained up for a week (we hoped it would only be a week). Eventually we both drifted off to sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment