Sunday 12 February 2012

The Great American Road Trip – Part 5 Montana Part 2 or Welcome to Brokeback Mountain


I woke up and tried to move but felt tight ropes holding me down. I tried to call out but there was something in my mouth stopping me. I couldn’t see. I struggled against my ropes and tried to call out. After struggling for a couple of minutes I remembered that I was tied up, gagged and blindfolded in Tom and Matt’s house somewhere in Montana. I struggled like crazy against my ropes. There weren’t budging but it was making me as horny as hell.

I heard footsteps, then Tom’s voice.

“Morning cowboy, I trust you slept well.”

I felt Matt and Tom get on the bed either side of me. My gag was removed but before I could say anything, I was being tongue kissed. I think both Tom and Matt gave me a good snogging but I’m not sure in which order. My cock hard gone rock hard and I was aching for release. As if they read my mind, my fly was opened and felt a warm mouth close on my cock. At the same time my shirt was undone and someone started playing with my tits and was snogging me.

I was in heaven. I had been tied up by two gorgeous cowboys who were now sucking me off, snogging me and working my tits over. They brought me to the edge of climax several times. Finally my whole body started to shake uncontrollably and I shot a massive load.

“Tom and Matt, THANKYOU!! The earth sure moved for me, I hope it moved for you.”

They removed my blindfold and I got to look into their gorgeous eyes.

“Cowboy, the earth moved for us too.” Tom replied

Matt added, “OK cowboy, we need to get cleaned up and get breakfast going. We’ll be back”

They gagged me again with a knotted bandanna but left my blindfold off. I lay there in a post orgasmic glow, struggling against my ropes.

Tom and Matt returned. I could smell that they were freshly showered; they removed my gag and untied me. “OK cowboy, get yourself cleaned up for breakfast.”

I headed to the bathroom and had a wonderful shower. I found fresh clothes on my bed which I changed into. I could smell cooking coming from the kitchen. I entered and saw the table set with plates of bacon, eggs, pancakes, coffee and juice. I joined Tom and Matt in an excellent breakfast.

“Go get cleaned up and we’ll show you around the place.” Matt said

After returning from the bathroom, I saw Matt and Tom near the front door. Matt was holding a coil of rope, Tom a black leather collar and leash.
“OK cowboy, hands behind your back.” Matt said.

I crossed my wrists behind my back and Matt tied them firmly together. By now I was used to being tied up by Tom and Matt, so I was happy to have my hands tied behind my back. I tested the ropes and was very satisfied to find that like their previous rope tiers, I wasn’t getting out of this one. Tom buckled the collar around my neck and clipped the leash onto it. Tom led me out the door and we walked across to a large shed. It was completely empty and looked like it had been abandoned for some years.

Tom led me over to one of the uprights holding the roof up; there were piles of rope next to it. He pushed me down so I was sitting with my back to it. Matt started to tie a rope around my ankles. Tom untied my wrists, retying them behind the upright. He and Matt added more rope around my chest, waist and to my legs above and below the knees. They finally tied some rope around my neck, not tight enough to choke me but tight enough that I would choke if I struggled. It goes without saying that I was incredibly hard.

They stuffed a bandanna into my mouth and tied it in with a knotted bandanna. They blindfolded me with another bandanna.

I heard Tom’s voice say “OK cowboy, we have some work to do. We’ll be back later. Have fun.”

I heard booted feet walk out of the shed. I tested my ropes again, no, they’d done the usual excellent job of securing me. I stood there thinking. When I set out on this trip, I had never expected to find myself tied up by two gorgeous cowboys in Montana. Images of Tom and Matt in their Wranglers, western shirts and Tony Lama boots played over and over in my head. My cock was as hard as a rock; I was as horny as hell and I was aching for release. When you’re tied, gagged and blindfolded you lose track of time. I knew I had been there a long time and started to wonder if or when my captors would come back for me. I tried again to loosen my ropes but there was no way I was getting out. I struggled pulling the rope around my neck tighter. I think I drifted in and out of sleep.

I have no idea how much time passed but I did pass the threshold of wanting to be untied. I tried calling out but the gag prevented any intelligible sound from coming out. It is an amazing threshold to pass as it really reinforced my captivity and I was feeling super horny again.

I heard the sound of boots walk into the shed and walk up to me. I mmpphed into my gag but nothing was said back. The ropes securing my upper body were untied. My wrists were untied from the pole but quickly retied behind my back. The ropes around my legs and ankles were untied. I then heard Matt’s voice.

“You know what cowboy, you do look good hogtied.”

I was rolled onto my stomach, my ankles were crossed over and I was tightly hogtied. I heard two sets of footsteps walk out of the shed and I was left struggling on the floor for some time.

After I heard footsteps and smelled cooked food. Tom and Matt came into the room, they removed my gag and blindfold and set a plate of spaghetti and a bowl of water on the floor in front of me.

“Lunch time cowboy.” Tom said

“Come on guys, can you please untie me so I can eat?”

“Cowboy, I’m sure you can manage as you are. Would you like us to gag you again and miss out on lunch?” Tom replied

“OK OK”

I proceeded to eat the food set in front of me. Not surprisingly, a reasonable amount ended up on my face but overall, I didn’t do too bad a job. After I finished eating Tom gave my face a wipe with a damp cloth and replaced my gag. He and Matt left me to struggle for a while.

Tom and Matt returned and untied me from the hogtie leaving my hands tied behind my back and the collar bucked around my neck. Matt clipped the leash back onto the collar. First they let me take a pee in the toilet in the back of the shed, then they blindfolded me again with a bandana and took me for a walk outside. I shuffled along slowly to make sure I didn’t trip up, I’d feel the leash tugging me forward.

We stopped and they got me to lie down. My legs were spread apart and I felt ropes being tied around me boots. They sat me up and untied my hands, they lay me down again spreading my arms out. Ropes were then tied around my wrists. When they had finished I struggled and then realised I’d been tied spreadeagle on the ground. My ropes were tied to something solid and I realised I wasn’t going anywhere. My fly was unzipped and my cock was pulled out. Someone started to play with that. Someone unbuttoned my shirt and started to play with my tits. I was rock hard again and aching for release. They worked me up to the brink of orgasm several times but didn’t allow me to cum.

The cock and tit play stopped. My cock was pushed back into my jeans and the zip done up. I heard Matt’s voice.

“Cowboy, we have work to do. Don’t go away.”

Tom’s voice added, “We’ll be back, be good.”

I mmpphed into my gag and struggled with my ropes. I certainly wasn’t going anywhere. Once again in my tied, gagged and blindfolded state I lost track of time. I desperately wanted to cum. I wanted to be untied but I being unable to escape was making me as horny as hell. Images of Tom and Matt played over and over in my mind.

I think I must have been there for a few hours as I could feel the temperature start to drop. I heard footsteps and my gag was removed but before I could say anything I felt a tongue go into my mouth. My fly was unzipped and a felt a warm mouth on my cock. Between the kissing and the blow job, I was as hard as a rock again. Once again they worked me to the brink of orgasm several times. My gag was replaced and a hand worked my cock while other hands worked my tits. Finally I shot a massive load. My body convulsed and I strained against my ropes. I finally settled back down and Tom and Matt untied me, then removed my blindfold and gag. They both hugged and kissed me then helped me to my feet. We walked back to the house where they ordered me into the shower and to change into a clean shirt and Wranglers.

I then joined them for dinner, they’d roasted a chicken.

After dinner Matt said, “Let’s head to our local bar. There are lots more boys in Wranglers and boots to check out.”

Tom had picked up a coil of rope “Hands behind your back cowboy, we need to keep you under control.”

I crossed my wrists behind my back and Tom tied them tightly. Matt gagged me with a knotted bandanna. It just seemed normal to spend most of my time tied up by these two gorgeous cowboys.

Tom tied a length of rope into a hangman’s noose. “Just in case you misbehave, cowboy.” He put it over my head and tightened the knot up around my neck. He used is as a leash to lead me out to their truck. I again slid into the middle of the seat and Matt tied a rope around my ankles and Tom blindfolded me with a bandana.

We drove for about half an hour before stopping. My feet were untied and my blindfold was removed. We were in the car park of a bar. There were lots of pickup trucks and four wheel drives. I got out of the truck and was led into the bar by the noose around my neck. It was full of cute guys in tight Wranglers, boots and plaid cowboy shirts. I certainly gain much attention being led in by a noose with my hands tied behind my back. I recognised some of the guys for the diner yesterday. One of them commented. “Well boys, looks like you’ve turned your leather biker into a proper cowboy.”

I was led to a pole in the middle of the bar. My hands were untied but quickly retied behind the pole. Rope appeared from nowhere and was added around my chest, waist, thighs and ankles tying me tightly to the pole. I struggled against the ropes to make sure I was inescapably tied; I was. Various guys in the bar came up to look at me, most of them rubbed my cock through my jeans and played with my tits through my shirt. I was rather enjoying the attention. I was left tied to the pole for probably a couple of hours.

One of the guys in the bar came up to me holding a freshly opened bottle of beer. He held it up to me and said “Cowboy, would you like a beer?”

I nodded and he removed my gag and held the bottle up to my mouth. After being tied and gagged for a couple of hours, the beer was refreshing but I soon started to feel very tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment