Wednesday 15 February 2012

The Great American Road Trip – Part 6 Montana Part 3 or Getting to know to Brokeback Mountain


I woke up, feeling a bit foggy. The last thing I remembered was being tied to the pole in the bar drinking a beer.

I was sitting up against a wooden wall. I tried to open my eyes but they weren’t working. I realised I was blindfolded with a bandana. I tried to call out but there was something in my mouth stopping me. The plug gag had been strapped back on. I tried moving my hands, which were in front of me. I felt metal manacles around my wrists, They were chained together by a short chain. I tried lifting my hands to take my blindfold off but the manacles were attached to a short chain that was attached to the floor. I then tried to move my head down to my hands but there was a metal collar around my neck and that was attached to the wall behind me by a short chain. I tried to move my feet but felt manacles around my ankles. They were joined by a chain which was attached to the floor.

I tried screaming into my gag. I tugged on the manacles securing my wrists and ankles but they weren’t budging. I was scared, I had no idea where I was or who had abducted me. It was also making me extremely horny. I heard footsteps then a voice. “Cowboy, I’ve see you’ve woken up. You can struggle all you like but you’re not getting free.” It was the voice of the guy who had given me the beer in the bar last night. I screamed as loud as I could into my gag and thrashed against the chains.

I felt strong hands push me against the wall, it felt like two sets of hands. My fly was unzipped and my shirt unbuttoned. Someone started to jerk me off and someone started to play with my tits. They worked me up to the edge of orgasm a few times then stopped putting my cock back in my jeans and zipped up the fly, my shirt was buttoned up.

Another voice spoke. “Enough of that for now cowboy, we have big plans for you.”

I was left alone for a long time. While I knew I couldn’t escape from the manacles that held me, it didn’t stop me struggling against them.

I heard my two abductors return. First the iron collar was removed from my neck. Next the manacles were unlocked from my wrists. Before I could do anything, I was pushed onto my stomach and forced my wrists behind my back. My wrists were bound tightly together. More ropes were tied around me chest and shoulders immobilising my body. The manacles were removed from my ankles and I was pulled to my feet. My blindfold was removed and I recognised my abductors from the bar last night. Both were in classic cowboy gear, dark brown boots, tight Wranglers and plaid cowboy shirts. Both were wearing black felt Stetsons.

“Cowboy, we’re going for a bit of a ride.”

They walked me out of the shed I was in. There were three horses tied up to a bar outside. Two had saddles, the third didn’t. My abductors picked me up and put me on the unsaddled horse. It’s the first time I’d ever mounted a horse this way and it felt rather strange. I managed to settle on the back of the horse and get my balance. The picked up a white straw Stetson and placed it on my head. My abductors mounted the other two horses. One took the reigns of my horse and led off., the other followed. Fortunately they headed off at a walk, I don’t think I’d have remained on the horse at any faster pace. We rode for about half an hour. It was overcast so I couldn’t get an idea of direction from the sun.

We came to a group of trees and I could make out a couple of people there. As we got closer my blood went cold when I recognised the two people as Tom and Matt. Both were tied with their hand above their heads with ropes that were tied to the branch above their heads. They were gagged with black duct tape which was wound around their heads. I saw a look of horror go across their faces when they saw the three of us ride up.

The truly scary sight was in the tree opposite Tom and Matt. Three nooses hung from a branch. My adductors positioned me next to the middle noose and before I knew what was happened, he’d pushed my Stetson off and had the noose around my neck.

One of my abductors spoke. “OK boys, you should learn not to accept drinks from strangers. I think we’ll let this cowboy do his air dance first, then we’ll work out who’s next.”

I tried calling out through my gag, I struggled with the ropes securing my upper body but they held fast. I was both frightened and also horny. Matt and Tom struggled with their ropes and tried to call out though their gags. This can’t be happening, I was thinking. I can’t be about to die.

Suddenly I heard sirens behind me and two four wheel drives with “Sheriff” on the side drove in, lights flashing. A voice came over the PA “Brett and Glenn, get off your horses now and lie face down on the ground. The Sheriff and three deputies burst out of the four wheel drives, guns drawn and raced over to my abductors who were now laying face down on the ground. They cuffed them. The Sheriff and a deputy stood guard while the other two deputies went over to Tom and Matt and cut their ropes. “We need to deal with Brett and Glenn, you’d better rescue your cowboy.

I was a bit dazed with this all going on until it hit me that I was still sitting on the back of a horse with my hands tied and a noose around my neck. Lucky this horse didn’t spook easily. Tom mounted one of the other horses and rode up to me removing the noose from around my neck. He and Matt helped my off the horse to the ground.

My abductors had been led to the back seat of one of the four wheel drives and the Sheriff and a deputy got into the front and drove away. The other deputies came over to us. “Tom, Matt, let’s get you and your new cowboy home.” Matt and Tom helped me into the back seat between them. It occurred that no one had made any move to untie or ungag me. I mmpphed into my gag and Tom leaned over to me. “Cowboy, you’ve had a rough day, we need to leave you tied up for your own safety. He and Matt both hugged me. I was fine being tied up with my gorgeous cowboys.

We arrived at Tom and Matt’s place and they led me into the living room. They seated me on the sofa. Tom picked up some rope and tied my ankles and thighs.

I heard another car pull up outside. There was the sound of doors opening and foot steps. The Sheriff and three deputies entered with Brett and Glenn who were handcuffed and gagged with black duct tape. The Sheriff spoke, “Matt would you like to tell your cowboy what’s been going one?”

“Cowboy, it was all a set up. We’ve all been in on this. You were never in any danger of being hanged.”

Tom removed my gag. “YOU FUCKING BASTARDS!!!!” I yelled “That was totally AWESOME!!!” There was a bit of laughter around the room at my reaction.

The Sheriff spoke “I think these boys had better give you some restitution. He came over, unzipped my fly and pulled my rock hard cock out. He removed Brett and Glenn’s gags and moved them over to me. He positioned their heads near my cock. “Give this cowboy a blow job he’s never going to forget.” Brett and Glenn set to work, alternatively sucking me off. These boys sure knew how to give head! They worked me to the brink of orgasm several times, then suddenly I erupted in a huge shower of cum.

After things settled down Matt announced “The goat we have on the spit should be done by now, let’s eat.” He and Matt came over and untied me. The Sheriff recuffed Glenn and Brett with their hands in front. “I think you boys can stay cuffed for a while.”

We headed out to the deck where Tom was now carving up the goat.

We had a great night eating, drinking and talking. After dinner Brett and Glenn were recuffed behind their backs and one of the deputies decided to cuff me behind mine.

Eventually the Sheriff and the deputies headed off with the still cuffed Brett and Glenn. After some playful banter I was uncuffed.

It was a fun few days on Brokeback Mountain but I was a traveller and it was time came to continue with my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment