Thursday 5 April 2012

The Great American Road Trip – Part 14 Quebec – if you go into the woods today…


I was heading around the Gaspe Peninsula of Quebec. It was a beautiful part of the world and the trees had begun to change colour. Coming from a country where the vegetation is evergreen, see autumn colours on this scale is just amazing. I was also amazed that places were already starting to shut down for the winter.

I stopped at a rest area just after lunch and found the toilet block had been boarded up for the winter; do people cross their legs in winter? I headed into the trees behind the rest area finding a suitable tree behind which to do my business. While I was there I heard a group of half a dozen sports bikes pull into the rest area. I watched the group stop; they were all in black leathers. I saw them push one of the bikers to the ground. While the group held the biker down, one of them handcuffed his hands behind his back and tied his feet together with a belt. I saw something pushed into his mouth and buckled on, a leather plug gag?

Three of the bikers picked up the tied and gagged biker up and carried him up into the trees close to where I was standing. He struggled against his bonds and mmmphhhed into his gag but clearly he wasn’t going anywhere. One of the other bikers took a bag form his bike and followed, with the others into the trees. I watched from behind a tree transfixed by what was unfolding a few metres away from me. My cock went hard.

The bikers stopped at a tree a short distance from me. They pushed the bound biker against the tree, unlocking his handcuffs. His hands were pulled behind the tree and tied behind the tree. They then removed the belt securing his ankles replacing it with rope. They steadily added more rope until the black, leather clad biker was securely tied to the tree. He struggled against the ropes and I could hear his leathers creak but he was securely tied to the tree. He tired to yell into his gag but only mmmppphhh came out.

When the bikers had finished tying their friend up one suddenly said something in French and pointed to where I though I had hidden myself. The bikers ran in my direction, I started for the carpark but found myself face down on the forest floor with a couple of leather clad bikers on top of me. I was pulled to my feet and pushed against a tree opposite the tied up biker. This all happened very quickly and before I gathered my wits together a huge leather plug gag had been forced into my mouth and buckled tightly behind my head.

The bikers then set to work tying me to the tree. My hands were pulled behind the tree and tightly tied. More ropes were steadily added all over my body tightly tying me tightly to the tree. These boys sure knew their ropework and I could barely move against the web of rope that held me against the tree. I struggled as much as I could and mmppphhhed into my gag but I wasn’t going anywhere until my captors decided to untie me. I looked over to the other tied up biker watching him struggle against his ropes. Between being tightly tied and gagged and watching another tied gagged leather clad biker, I was feeling really horny and felt a bulge in my leather pants.

One of the bikers addressed me in English. “It is Xavier’s initiation; I think he will enjoy some company. We’ll be back in a few hours.” He gave my crotch a good rub and then, with the rest of the bikers, he headed off. I heard bikes start and ride away.

I struggled against my ropes and mmmppphhhed into my gag but all I succeeded in doing was to make myself really horny. I watched Xavier as he struggled against his ropes and mmmppphhhed into his gag. We were left there for several hours struggling against our ropes. Fortunately no one stopped at the rest area while we were tied up, although I had fantasies of other leathered bikers finding Xavier and me tied and gagged. I badly needed release and from Xavier’s struggles, I think he was in need of release too. I alternated between struggling against my ropes and accepting my fate of being tied up. I enjoyed the feeling of the tight ropes against my body.

The sun started to get low in the sky and it started to get cool. While I was enjoying my captivity, I wondered how much longer we’d be left here. I heard the sound of bikes riding into the carpark and then the sound of boots walking through the trees. A couple of the bikers walked over to me and started to rub my crotch, a couple did the same to Xavier. I struggled against my ropes and my hard cock went even harder. They unzipped my leather pants and pulled my rigid cock out. The other bikers did the same to Xavier. The bikers took it in turns to jerk us of with the leather gloved hands. They would work us up to the brink of orgasm then stop. I struggled against my ropes and mmmppphhhed into my gag. Eventually Xavier and I shot huge loads simultaneously. I slumped against my ropes in the warm afterglow of orgasm.

The bikers eventually removed our gags and untied us. We headed back to our bikes and headed into town where we stopped for dinner at one of the bikers’ homes. After dinner Xavier offered to let me use the spare room at his home and we leathered up for the journey. At this point one of the bikers announced, “Part 2 of Xavier’s initiation.”

Within nanoseconds, Xavier and I had been pinned down by the other bikers who pulled our hands behind our back tying them together. More ropes were added around our chests, thighs and ankles and we were again gagged with plug gags. We were then pushed together face to face and more ropes were added tying us together.

“Good night boys, sleep tight.”

The bikers left the room, turning the lights out as they left. Xavier and I struggled against our ropes but we weren’t getting away. I stared into his beautiful brown eyes, I wanted to kiss him but was prevented form doing so by the gag filling my mouth. We eventually drifted off to sleep but we woke each other up a few times during the night.

I was woken up by Xavier kissing me. Our gags had been removed. I saw his beautiful brown eyes look into mine and felt his tongue enter my mouth. I returned with my tongue. Wow, he was a brilliant kisser! We rubbed our bodies against each other and I could feel his hard cock through his leathers rubbing against me.

Two of the bikers walked in. “Stop that you two!” Our gags were tightly buckled back in. The bikers started to rub our cocks through our leathers, they then unzipped out flies and pulled our hard cocks out of our leather pants. They started to jerk us off, working us to the brink of orgasm several times. Eventually we both erupted in orgasm simultaneously. The bikers removed our gags and untied us and we headed out for breakfast. I had a few very enjoyable days with Xavier before it was time to continue my journey.



No comments:

Post a Comment