Monday 9 April 2012

The Great American Road Trip – Part 15 Nova Scotia – The Stocks Part 1


Nova Scotia was a great place for motorcycling with lots of lovely twisty roads following the coastline.  It also had lots of cute towns dotted along the coastline.  I stopped for the night at one of these towns, checking into a B & B. It was still fairly early in the afternoon.  After unloading my motorcycle I headed out for a walk. It was cool out so I left my leathers on.

One section of the town had been restored to make a historical television drama and had a set of stocks and a gallows in a “town square”. It was away from the main part of the town and was deserted. I had a closer look at the stocks and wondered what it would be like to be in them. As I was looking at the stocks, half a dozen guys on motorcycles arrived. They were all wearing one piece black leathers and black helmets with dark tinted visors. They parked their bikes and walked towards me, with their helmets still on. I tried saying hello but got no response. Suddenly a couple of them grabbed me while a couple of others opened the stocks. The bikers pushed my neck into the central hole of the stocks with my wrists pushed into the outer holes. The stocks were closed on my neck and wrists. I started to call out but one of the bikers stuffed a bandanna into my mouth and secured it with a knotted bandanna. I tried to push the stocks open but something was holding them closed.

The bikers returned to their bikes without a word and rode away. I struggled against the stocks but they were holding me firm. I tired to call out but my cries were reduced to mmmppphhh by the gag. I also realised I was developing a huge hard on. I was thee, trapped in the stocks, gagged for some time. It was a quiet part of town it seemed like no one was going to come past. I was partly grateful not to be seen trapped like this but also scared that I would be left here all night.

After what felt like a couple of hours I saw a group of young guys walk along the street. They were dressed in hoodies, jeans and skater sneakers. I mmmppphhhed into my gag as they walked by.  They walked over to me.

“Well what have we got here? A leather clad biker locked in the stocks.”

The guys ruffled my hair, felt my arse and rubbed my crotch. I was going even harder.

“Hey, feel how hard he is, I think he’s enjoying this.”

“Do you want to be released?”

I nodded and mmmppphhhed into my gag.

“I think we might have a bit of fun first.”

I mmmppphhhed into my gag and struggled against the stocks but of course I was going nowhere. I was as horny as hell trapped in the stocks being felt up by these gorgeous young guys.

The rubbing against my crotch grew more intense and I was aching for release. One of the guys unzipped the fly of my leather pants and undid the waist band. My pants and undies were pulled down exposing my arse and cock. One felt one of the guys behind me start to rub his cock against my arse and I tried to scream for him to stop.

“Biker boy, I can do anything I like to you and there’s nothing you can do about it.”

I continued to mmmppphh into my gag and struggle against the stocks but my resistance was useless. I knew he could do anything he liked to me. I felt a hand start to jerk my cock off.

“You sure seem to be enjoying this.”

The rubbing of my cock intensified and I was taken to the brink of orgasm several times. Eventually I shot a huge load and I felt my body shake all over. The guys pulled my leather pants back up, zipping up the fly and fastening the waist band.

“You obviously didn’t get here on your own; someone will be back for you.”

I mmmppphhhed into my gag and struggled against the stocks but the young guys walked away.

I remained trapped in the stocks and gagged for some time. While I knew I couldn’t get free, I would struggle against the stocks and mmmppphhh into my gag. This reinforced the feeling on helplessness and made me horny. The sun started to set and the temperature started to drop. I was getting concerned that I would be left here all night. No one else had come by since the young skater guys.

Just as I was giving up hope of being released, the leather clad bikers returned. This time they arrived on foot although they were still wearing their helmets. One of them was carrying a wooden device that I later learned was called a pranger. One of the bikers opened the stocks while another held me while they locked my neck and wrists into the pranger. There was a chain attached to the pranger and I was led away in the opposite direction from the B&B. We walked for about 10 minutes and I was grateful that we didn’t pass anyone. I felt rather self conscious walking along a public street locked in a pranger.

We reached a white clapboard two story house – a typical Nova Scotia house. I was led around the back and down a set of stairs into the basement. The pranger was attached to a chain hanging from the ceiling. Leather cuffs were buckled around my ankles and these were clipped to a wooden bar keeping my feet apart. Chains coming from upright supports either side of me were also clipped to the ankle cuffs stopping me from moving. Once I was secure, the bikers removed their helmets. They were all stunning. One of them said, “We’re going to leave you here for a while, don’t worry we will be back.”

As they left the room I mmmppphhhed into my gag and struggled against the pranger and the chains but, of course, I wasn’t going anywhere. While I was well and truly turned on by my bondage, I was also getting really frustrated.

The bikers returned and one of them unzipped my fly pulling my still hard cock out.

“Someone’s already been having fun.” He said, referring to the dried cum on my cock from my encounter with the skater boys. “Well, you’d better have something left for us as you’re staying like this until you shoot for us.”

He started to work my cock, which was responding very nicely to the massage, my bondage and the sight of six cute bikers in black leather. The bikers took turns working me up to orgasm but stopping short. I was as frustrated as hell as I wanted to shoot what was left of my load. Finally I shot another huge load feeling a fabulous wave of orgasm sweep across my body.

They released me from the pranger and chains and invited me to join them for dinner. We headed to a restaurant in the town centre. We headed in on the bikes, I rode pillion with one of the bikers. The sight of 7 leather clad bikers walking into a restaurant certainly turned some heads. Later one of the bikers took me back to the B&B and ended up staying over – we remained in our leathers all night.

No comments:

Post a Comment