Sunday 15 April 2012

The Great American Road Trip – Part 16 Nova Scotia – The Stocks Part 2


When I woke up the next morning my leather clad partner was gone. I went get out of bed – there was a chain around my right ankle which was locked to the (heavy) bed frame. I was about to call out when the door opened, the leather bikers burst into the room holding me down to the bed. A leather plug gag was pushed into my mouth and buckled tightly behind my head. I heard the sound of a padlock being locked onto the buckle. One of the bikers was carrying the pranger, it was opened up and locked back on me. This all happened in seconds! They added a set of leg irons around my ankles.

The chain was unlocked from my ankle and the bed and locked to the pranger. It was used as a leash and the bikers led me out of the B&B. I mmmppphhhed into my gag and tried struggling but the pranger held me firm. It’s funny, I knew I was helpless but it didn’t stop me from struggling; it sure made me horny.

They led me back to the “town square” where an amazing sight greeted me; there was an occupant in the stocks. It was one of the hoodie wearing skater boys I encountered when I was in the stocks yesterday. Like me he was gagged with a leather plug gag and, judging from the noise he was making and his struggles, he wasn’t pleased about being locked in the stocks. They led me to a pole opposite the stocks and locked the chain attached to the pranger. The chain was only short and forced me to remain standing. One of the bikers said “Let’s leave these two to get to know each other better.” They walked away.

The skater and I both mmmppphhhed into our gags. We both struggled against our bondage, he struggled against the stocks and I pulled on the chain attaching the prager to the pole. We were helplessly restrained but it didn’t stop us trying. I was feeling really horny gagged, locked in a pranger, chained to a pole watching a cute skaterboy gagged and locked in stocks. We were there for around an hour before the skaterboys came past. On seeing their friend locked in the stocks, they rushed over. “Connor, what have they done to you?” Connor mmmppphhhed into his gag and struggled against the stocks. “Sorry, they’ve locked the stocks closed and they’ve locked your gag on. We can’t release you.” He paused, “But while you and your leathered friend are here, we may as well have some fun.” He took the belt out of Connor’s jeans, unzipped the fly and pulled them down. He then walked over to me and used Connor’s belt to tie my ankles together. He then uzipped my fly and pulled my cock out. He and the other skater boys took it in turns to jerk Connor and me off but they always stopped when we were on the brink of orgasm. A couple of the skater boys also gave me blow jobs but again didn’t let me shoot.

“Sorry Connor, bikerboy, gotta go.”

They untied my ankles, put my cock away and zipped up my leather pants. They also pulled Connor’s jeans back up. They headed off.

More time passed before the bikers returned. They were carrying another pranger. They unlocked Connor from the stocks and forced him into the pranger and attached a chain to it to use as a leash. They unlocked my pranger and led both Connor and me to the house I’d been to the previous day. We were taken to the basement and the prangers were attached to chains attached to the wall. At least we could sit down. Our ankles were secured in wooden ankle stocks and we were left like that for another couple of hours.

The bikers returned removed my ankle stocks. The chain which allowed me to sit was reattached further up the wall forcing me to stand. They then removed Connor’s ankle stocks and unlocked his pranger from the chain. “OK Connor, if you want us to let you go, give bikerboy a blow job.” One of the bikers unzipped my fly and pulled my cock out. Another removed Connor’s gag and guided him over to my cock. He took my cock into his mouth and began to suck. He worked me up to orgasm and pulled away just before I shot a huge load. It was so welcome. The bikers unchained my pranger from the wall and removed my gag. “Connor, we are going to let you go, just not yet. Why don’t you get to know biker boy better.”

They left the basement locking the door behind them before Connor had a chance to protest. We started talking and I found out a bit more about the skater boys and the biker boys. While they were good friends, the bikers would “kidnap” one of the skaters from time to time, which Connor admitted he rather enjoyed. They’d been rather surprised to find me in the stocks yesterday as it was usually only one of the skaters who would end up there. I offered Connor a blow job, which he accepted so managed to get his fly undone and his cock out of his jeans – not easy in the pranger. I eventually got him to shoot a huge load.

The bikers eventually returned and released us. Yet another wonderful bondage adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment