Wednesday 25 April 2012

The Great American Road Trip – Part 19 The Naval Academy – Tied up by a man in uniform


I was passing through Annapolis so I decided to take a tour of the Naval Academy. Normally the tours are led by a retired naval officer but I was on the last tour of the day which was led by Callum, an instructor at the academy. He had been a Navy Seal but had been injured on duty so he had decided to become an instructor at the academy. He was stunning, 6 foot tall, athletic build blue eyes and blonde hair in a buzz cut. He filled his khaki uniform beautifully. His first comment to me was “Nice leathers…” We chatted for a few minutes while we waited for the other tour participants to arrive and he suggested I leave my helmet in his car to save me carrying it around. It was a back Corvette with black leather seats. About half way through the tour he invited me to join him for a beer after the tour.

We got back to the visitor centre and Callum suggested we go in his car, telling me that my bike would be perfectly safe parked at the academy. His Corvette was only new; the smell of the leather upholstery was almost overpowering and I loved the feel the leather seats on my bike leathers. I was expecting us to head “downtown” but we headed in the opposite direction. He turned into an apartment building car park. “Let’s head to my place; the bars downtown will be a bit crazy at this time of day." We stopped and I followed Callum to the elevator. We headed up a few floors then into his apartment.

Before I knew what was happening I was in the floor with Callum on top of me. He was much stronger than me and also had the element of surprise. He then started to tie me up; he’d obviously done this many times before as he had me trussed up in no time flat. I was tied in the classic military hogtie. He tied a rope around my right wrist, and then looped the rope around my neck before tying my left wrist. Next he grabbed my ankles, crossed them and pulled them up behind my back tying those up before tying further rope around my wrists. He finished this all off by gagging me with a gag made of rope wrapped tied in a sausage shape which filed my mouth doing a good job of reducing my screams to muffled mmmppphhhs. I tried to struggle but realised that if I did so, I would start to strangle myself. I realised that as an ex Navy Seal Callum no doubt knew how to effective tie and gag someone. It was making me completely horny. I looked over at Callum, looking back at my helplessly tied form. “As soon as I saw you in those great leathers I knew I wanted you.” I just mmppphhhed into my gag. He walked into another room and returned with a heavy black cloth hood which he pulled over my head and secured with a drawstring, plunging me into darkness.

Callum left me there for a while; I felt he was watching me but hooded, as I was, I had no idea. From time to time I would test the ropes but this only confirmed that he knew his knots and that I wasn’t escaping and that if I struggled too much, I would strangle myself. I had read about military hogties and had seen pictures of guys tied this way. I had been told that, when tied correctly, they are an almost inescapable tie. I’d often wanted to try one; now I had been tied in a military hogtie by a real US Naval officer and it was making me as horny as hell. “James, I’m just going to retrieve your bike. I’ll be back soon, don’t go anywhere.” I mmmppphhhed into my gag and started to struggle before feeling the ropes start to choke me again.

I heard the door open and close. After Callum had been gone for some time it really hit me that I’d been abducted by (an incredibly good looking) naval officer, I was helplessly hogtied and completely at his mercy. A military hogtie is not an entirely comfortable position to be left in. You need to be constantly alert to the fact that if you left your legs start to relax, you will strangle yourself. After Callum had been gone for some time I realised why this hogtie is so effective.

After some time, I heard the door open again. My hood was removed and Callum stood in front of me in full black motorcycle leathers. He bent down and reached a hand under me stroking my hard cock trough my leathers. I mmmppphhhed into my gag in satisfaction. “It’s time for that beer I promised you, let me get you out of that hogtie.”

Of course I should have listened more carefully to what Callum actually said…

He untied my wrists but before I knew what was happening, he had tied them back together crossed over behind my back. He then untied my ankles from the hogtie, tying them back together. He added another rope around my thighs just above my knees. I struggled and mmmppphhhed into my gag at what was going on; I had expected to be untied, not retied. He picked me up and carried me across to the dining table placing me on a chair. He then added more ropes tying me to the chair. He then headed into the kitchen returning with two bottles of beer. I was struggling against my ropes and mmmppphhhing into my gag. Callum put the beers down on the table and held his finger to his lips. “Sshhh… I only said I was letting you out of the hogtie, I didn’t say I was untying you.” He reached down and stroked my crotch. “Now don’t tell me you’re not enjoying this.” I stopped trying to call out and looked into his fabulous blue eyes. “OK that’s better. I’m going to remove your gag so you can have your beer but if you make a noise, the gag goes back in. Are you going to cooperate?”
I nodded. Callum removed my gag and held the beer up for me to drink.

After we’d finished our beers we chatted about my trip and my bondage adventures to date. Callum told me of his times in the Seals and his experience of tying people up. Yes, there had been times when he had genuinely tied up prisoners. There were many more times when he’d tied up his naval colleagues or had been tied up by them, sometimes for several days to prove the effectiveness of the ties. Hazing was also a routine part of being at the Academy or in the Navy and Callum had been tied up on many occasions and had done the tying up many times. It was a particular point of honour to make sure that the victim was unable to escape.

Callum told me part of his teaching at the Academy was how to effectively restrain prisoners. These days zip ties made things a whole lot easier but he still taught naval personnel how to restrain people with ropes and anything else that came to hand. All of this was making me horny and from time to time he would stroke my crotch.

After we had chatted for some time, Callum announced that he would go out and get us a pizza for dinner. He gagged me again with the rope gag while he headed out. While I knew I was helplessly tied, it didn’t stop me struggling against my ropes and mmmppphhhing into my gag. I was really enjoying being helplessly tied. He returned with the pizza some time later and removed my gag so he could feed me slices of pizza and hold beers up for me to drink. After pizza and beer I was in need of a bathroom visit, however, Callum wasn’t untying me for a bathroom visit, I had to pee into a plastic bottle.

After talking well into the evening, Callum announced that he needed to head for bed as he had an early start. He untied me from the chair leaving my wrists tied behind my back and led me into the bedroom. He locked a chain around my right ankle, the other end of which was locked to the bed frame. He then untied my hands. “I’m going to leave you untied for the night but you’ve seen my ropework I action, one peep out of you and I’ll have you hogtied and gagged for the rest of the night. Understood?”

“Yes sir!” I replied.

Callum left his leathers on pulling me into bed with him. I soon drifted off to sleep in his leathered embrace.

I was woken up the next morning by Callum tying my hands behind my back, tying my ankles and thighs. He carried me into the dining room and tied me to a chair. He prepared eggs, toast and coffee which he fed to me while I was tied to the chair. After breakfast he gagged me with the rope gag while he headed off to shower and change into his uniform. He then untied me from the chair and helped me with my ablutions in bathroom. After this he replaced the rope gag with a leather head harness gag.

“I need to go to work.” He announced. He carried me into another room which had a pup cage in the middle of the floor. I tried struggling but he easily pushed me inside the cage and locked the door. I kicked against the cage door, struggled against my ropes and mmmppphhed into my gag but I knew I wasn’t going anywhere.

“James, you’re going to be my captive for as long as I like and you know there’s nothing you can do about it.” I knew he was right. Part of me was loving the captivity, part of me was really scared. I maintained my rage for some time after Callum left, mmmppphhhing into my gag and struggling against my ropes. Eventually I drifted off to sleep, dreaming that this was all a dream. I woke up with a start. It was no dream. I was really tied up, gagged and locked in a cage.

I had no idea of time passing and I wondered if I’d ever see Callum again. Eventually I heard the door open and Callum came in wearing his uniform. “Lean up against the back of the cage, I’ll take your gag off.” I leaned against the back of the cage but Callum grabbed my wrists and tied them to the back of the cage. He then tied a rope around my neck, tying it to the back of the cage before he unbuckled my gag.

“Callum, it’s been fun but can you please let me go, it’s gone on long enough.”

Callum tied the rope gag roughly into my mouth preventing any more speech. “James, you’re staying tied up and caged until I decide you’re getting free!”

He stormed out of the room leaving me to struggle helplessly against my ropes and mmmppphhh into my gag. He returned some time later, still in his uniform. He walked to the back of the back, crouched down and rubbed my hard cock. “Now don’t tell me you’re not enjoying this.” Dammit, he was right! “I’m going to remove your gag and untie you from the back of the cage so I can give you something to eat and drink but you’re staying in the cage until I decide you’re getting out. I’d calmed down by this time and cooperated. He returned with dog bowls of water and stew which were awkward to eat but very welcome. We chatted for a while but I knew better than to ask when I was being let out of the cage. (Yes, he did arrange for a “toilet break” without untying me or letting me out of the cage.)

I was left in the cage for the night; he put the head harness gag back on me. I was served breakfast, still in the cage in the next morning and once again gagged with the head harness for the day.

When Callum came home the next night he told me that he was going to let me go. Much as I had enjoyed my time in captivity I badly wanted to be let go. He unlocked the cage, pulled me out and untied me. I got unsteadily to me feet and felt my first taste of freedom for a few days. He handed me my crash helmet and said he’d take me down to my bike.

A few seconds later I found myself on the floor with Callum of me once again tying me in a military hogtie being gagged with the rope gag. “Just kidding” I couldn’t believe what was going on; the rotten bastard had tricked me. It was no longer fun, I just wanted to be let go.

They say it’s not true bondage until you want to be let go and aren’t and finding myself tied up again had me as horny as hell. Not only had Callum had me tied up for a couple of days but I desperately wanted to shoot my load. I struggled mmmppphhhing on the floor, although again I had to be careful not to struggle too hard to avoid strangling myself.

Callum eventually returned. He retied me into a conventional hogtie removing the rope from around my neck. He rolled me onto my side and unzipped the fly of my leather pants pulling my hard cock out. He started stroking my cock working me to the brink of orgasm before stopping. He was driving me crazy! Eventually I shot a massive load however, Callum left me tied and gagged. I now just wanted to be released. He left me hogtied for what seemed like hours, I struggled against the ropes and mmppphhed into the gag.

Eventually the fight left me and I drifted off to sleep. When I woke up, I was lying on the floor, untied. The words came flooding back into my head “It’s not true bondage until you want to escape and can’t.” Callum helped me up, I grabbed him and kissed him. “Thankyou, that was awesome!” I stayed on for another night before continuing my journey.

2 comments: