Monday 23 April 2012

The Great American Road Trip – Part 18 – Philadelphia – Happy Halloween


Wow, Americans love their celebrations. I had arrived in the US shortly before Independence Day and it was massive but I was truly amazed at Halloween. Yes, I knew about “trick or treat,” which had started to take hold I Australia but it was nothing on the all out celebration that was Halloween in the US. Everything was decorated and everywhere I travelled seemed to have a “pumpkin patch.”

I had arrived in Philadephia and found a wonderful B&B in “Center City,” as it is know, run by Todd. His partner Cody lived with Todd at the B&B but was an IT guru in Philadelphia based bank. I was talking to them about Halloween over breakfast. Cody told me that the IT division had a Halloween party every year and invited me to join them. They had a dress theme for the party but he told me not to worry, they would have some spare gear for me.

I headed off for a day of playing tourist, heading to Cody’s office in the afternoon. Cody met me in reception; he was dressed in a prison guard’s uniform and, may I say, looked really hot. We led me into an elevator and took a pair of handcuffs off his belt. Before I know what was happening, he had cuffed my wrists behind my back. “Welcome to this year’s theme ‘prisoner.’ The other prisoners are getting prepared and we’ll head off once we get you appropriately attired.” The handcuffing took me a bit by surprise but at the same time it was really hot being cuffed by the very hot Cody in uniform.

The elevator door opened and an amazing sight greeted me. There were about half a dozen cute guys wearing orange prison jumpsuits, orange baseball caps and black work boots but what really grabbed my attention was the fact that all of them were shackled in transport irons. The irons consisted of a belly chain locked around their waists. To either side of the belly chain were handcuffs. A chain came down from the belly chain to a pair of leg irons. Every time one of the guys moved there was a clinking of the chains. I was going hard at the sight.

Cody’s partner Todd was also there dressed as a prison guard. He picked up a jumpsuit as I left the elevator. Cody unlocked my handcuffs and I was told to change into the jumpsuit, boots and cap. As soon as I had done this, Todd and Cody started to lock the transport chains on me. The belly chain was firmly locked around my waist then my hands were locked into the cuffs either side of the chain. The legirons were then locked around my ankles. I tested my chains. I could walk, albeit with slightly shortened steps and I could just get my fingers to touch in front of me. They got a few photos of us and set up a group photo with a tripod. After the photos we headed into the elevator. The security guard didn’t batt an eyelid when we walked out of the building simply wishing us a “Happy Halloween.”

I’ve got to admit that I did feel self conscious about walking around central Philly wearing an orange jump suit and shackled but this was Halloween and we saw people walking around in all sorts of costumes. A standard comment was “neat costumes!” We headed to the “Bike Stop” Philly’s leather bar. It was still fairly early so it was fairly quiet. The leather clad guys in the bar complimented us on our costumes and I could see that Toddy and Cody were regulars here. They organised a round of beers and chatted with a few of the other IT guys. The prison theme was a regular Halloween theme for the IT department. Beside Cody, there was only one other gay guy in the group, however, the straight guys seemed to enjoy their one night of fetish for the year.

After our beer we headed for a pizza restaurant. The place was pretty busy and the arrival of half a dozen “prisoners” with their guards certainly caused a bit of a stir. I must say that pizza is a good choice for a restaurant when you’re in transport shackles; you need something you can eat with your fingers. Going to the toilet was a bit of a challenge – shall a just say that you needed dot go in pairs as assistance was needed.

After the pizza we went for another walk around town before heading back to the Bike Stop for a few more beers. There was a much bigger crowd there by now and we were certainly the centre of attention.

Eventually we called it a night and the group headed back to the office to have their shackles removed and to change out of their jumpsuits. As I joined the queue to have my shackled removed Cody said, “Prisoner, you’re staying shackled until we decide to release you.” I noted that the other gay IT guy Justin was still shackled. Cody headed to his desk, returning with head harness style , collars and leashes. He and Todd gagged Justin and me, and then they buckled the collars around our necks and clipped leashes to the collars. They added several padlocks to ensure our collars and gags weren’t coming off. The other IT guys had left by this time. Todd and Cody led Justin and me to the elevator, then out of the building. The same security guard was still on duty, his only comment to again wish us “Happy Halloween.”

We headed for the B&B past lots of Halloween revellers. Once at the B&B we were led to the basement where chains were locked onto our collars. There was a large mattress on the floor. Todd and Cody wished us “Sweet dreams” before leaving. They left one dim light on. Justin and I looked at each other with a sort of “we’re not going anywhere” look. We tested our chains just to check that we were actually helpless and mmmppphhhed a few times into our gags. We lay down on the mattress and snuggled up together, eventually drifting off to sleep.

We were woken up the next morning by Cody and Todd coming into the basement. They unlocked us so we could shower and join them for breakfast. It was a memorable first Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment